14.

Jeonyeog POV

Even though it was only 3:30, I decided to start getting ready to meet the rest of bangtan.

{Picture the eyeshadow to be a lighter purple}

I met Jackson at the car and we headed to where I assumed was their dorm. "Hey, don't be nervous ok? You look beautiful and everything's gonna be okay" Jackson said with a smile. "Thank you and have a nice day" I responded as I got out of the vehicle and towards the front door.

I knocked 3 times and after a little while, my wonderful boyfriend opened the door. "You look beautiful baby" he whispered in my ear as he gave me a warm hug. "Come in, the hyungs can't seem to wait any longer to meet you!" he chuckled.

He led me to what seemed like the dining room and there sat the rest of bangtan. They looked so handsome that I thought I would faint! They all greeted me, Hoseok with his cheerful, bubbly self and Tae with his deep-arse voice. Over a small meal of Japchae and Bibimbap cooked by Jin, we talked, getting to know each other a little more.

They were exactly the same in real life as they seem in Bon Voyage, In the Soop and all those Bangtan Bombs. They were just 1000 times more funny and handsome in person!

"Omg you play mario kart?!" Jin practically yelled as I nooded my head. "And you said that you have a high alcohol tolerence?" Jimin asked and I nodded my head once more.

"We won't believe it till we see it" they said and that led to Jin and I having a Mario Kart race a few minutes later.

"H-how is this possible?! How did you manage to beat me??" Jin wailed as I did a little victory dance. "Let's see if you can beat me then" Jimin said with a smirk. He left for a bit and came back with a huge bottle of Soju and shot glasses. "Let's see who can drink the most"

"Oh you're on!" I told him and a little while later, I had took 19 shots while Jimin took 16 and it seemed like he couldn't drink any more. "Looks like I win in this game too" I giggled.

"Anyone wanna play Just Dance with me?" Hobi asked. "Oh me, me, me, me, meee" I yelled as I ran towards him. "Ok anyone else or just me and the pretty lady?" he laughed as a blush crept onto my cheeks. "Looks like it's just us dear" he said with a grin as he started the game.

It's been over an hour since we started playing and it was so fun! We dance to Havana, Closer, Kill This Love and so many more while the others cheered us on. In the end, we decided to call it a tie since both of us were really good dancers.

It was already 10 pm but they didn't want me to leave and I didn't wanna leave either since we were having so much fun with each other. "I had so much fun today. We should do this again sometime!" I suggested and everyone agreed.

"Bye everyone it was lovely meeting you guys!" I said as I waited for Jungkook to get his keys to drive me home. "Bye Jeonyeog!" they responded in unison.

"Well that sure was fun" I thought to myself.