9.

Jungkook POV

Every time I visited Jeo at her place I noticed that she has one wall labelled Memories and it's filled with pictures of family, friends, etc. and there's still some room on the wall. Since we both love art, for our first date, I decided that I'll bring some supplies over to her place, we'll paint together and she can put my painting on the wall and I'll put her's up in my art studio! But before I got my hopes up and she wasn't available, I texted her.
_________________________________________

You:
Hello hello Hello hello

Jeo♡:
Tell me what you want right now

You:
God I love you so much

Jeo♡:
Love you too babe 💜

You:
So it's been a week since we've been dating and we haven't gone on a date yet and because I'm an idol we can't go out in public like normal couples do so maybe we can go on a date later today and it'll be at ur place since my hyungs will only be spying on us😅?

Jeo♡:
Sure what time? 😂

You:
I should be there by 2. Don't wear anything too much ok :)

Jeo♡:
Ok see you soon babe 😘

You:
😘😘😘
_________________________________________

I headed towards my painting studio grinning like an idiot, as usual. Of course, my hyungs noticed this so while I was in the painting studio gathering the supplies, Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung came in.

"Hey Kook, what ya up to?" they enquired and I informed them of my plans for today. "Just be careful ok Kook? We don't want what happened in the past to repeat itself." Namjoon hyung said. "Yes hyung I know" I replied as he gave me a small smile. "And no funny business ok?" Jimin hyung said. "Hyung!!" I whined as I covered my now red face with my hands.

Now it's time to get changed and head over to Jeo's.