Author's Note & Introduction.

Hey loves we're back with another story! We couldn't even imagine A Lifetime Apart would get appreciated this much. We don't even know how to say thank you. <3

We present a new fanfiction, 'Stray love' featuring Hwang Hyunjin of Stray kids.

This fiction mainly consists of Drama, Romance & Comedy.

We obviously have a playlist for this in Spotify, link is in the conversation box. ❤️
.
Thank you for choosing to read this whole book, it really means a lot to us 🩷 Please don't be a silent reader and vote for the chapters!

And we have special news for you guys, we have just opened a new Instagram account with Ff reels for you guys. I hope y'all follow us there, it would mean a lot for real.

Here's the link :

https://www.instagram.com/ttaeqlet?igsh=MXI0bWVlZjh4Y3M1Yw==

(Acc name is @ttaeqlet if the link isn't working.)

Please do follow us and like, engage with our reels since we're new to Instagram. It would really help us a lot, Thank you!!

And again, please do not copy our ideas, stories or anything. We strictly do not accept it. Be original. You will face the consequences! (Cringe and I know it)

Here's a little introduction of y/n;

Mbti : Isfp-t.

They are flexible and spontaneous, and like to go with the flow to enjoy what life has to offer. ISFPs are quiet and unassuming, and may be hard to get to know. However, to those who know them well, the ISFP is warm and friendly, eager to share in life's many experiences.

Zodiac : Taurus.

They are graceful and diligent laborers. Can be a little stubborn. Great listeners.

There seems like everything is done!

I hope you enjoy reading 'Stray love' ! Love ya smmmmm 😤 <3