Ch 22 | Love is a bitch.

'HYUNJIN DON'T-' you shouted but hyunjin already jumped out.

'WINTER WHAT DID YOU DO!' you shouted at winter.

'Wh-what don't you have feelings for me? I thought you did-'

'I can't explain right now winter, later. I need to take care of something which I should have ago, long time ago.' you said while escaping through the window.

You hurried outside. It was raining heavily but you couldn't and didn't give a damn about it. Enough of running away from your feelings y/n.

It's now or never.

I saw a figure crouched down at the front of the house.

'Hyunjin! HYUNJIN'

'WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW Y/N? TO TAKE MY HEART AND THROW IT IN A PIECE OF DUMP?' Ouch. That hurt- but okay I deserve it.

'Hyu-hyunjin I'm so sorry, what you saw there it wasn't me I'm sorry- winter came in tried to kiss me-'

'Yea so you got what you wanted! Now go ahead and break my heart again!'

Teardrops mixed with rain were escaping my eyes. Why couldn't he just beileve me?

I took steps forward to hyunjin, putting my hands on his wet shoulder.

'Hyunjin, i can't really break your heart again. Cause if i break it, mine would also be broken.'

'W-what you do you mean'

He really doesn't understand? Or is he playing to be dumb?

'IDIOT I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU'

Hyunjin still looked at you with an unbelievable stare, he was still not believing you.

'WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM I-'

You definately weren't the type to say these words first but,

'FREAKIN HWANG HYUNJIN I LOVE YOU' there I said it.

He stood there still looking into my eyes, as if he was seeing through me.

You ran your hands though your wet hair,

'You know what I'll give you time to figure o-'

You got cut off as a pair of wet lips crashed against yours. Finally.

There was nothing fake in this kiss. Anyone could tell that.

He wrapped his hand against my waist while you held his torso tightly.

Yes. These lips. These lips bring me into a different type of ectasy, something I never even witnessed it rather imagined or expected to witness. It feels like they are drowning me in something, which is quite hard to get up from.

The rain increased, but we both didn't give a damn about it. He pulled away after a while. That was indeed a very long kiss.

'Are you sure? Cause once you're down for this, ma'am there's no going back'

'I think my lips already said so, i don't want to go back.'

Hyunjin smiled when he crashed his lips against mine again.