Ch 11 | Water fountain.

The aroma of the food omg omg you couldn't resist yourself anymore yet you had to.

If someone knew you properly they would've known that you LOVE barbeque.

Quickly you took a stick on your plate and started digging in.

'This is SO SO SO TASTY' You said while having the delicious piece of chicken.

Someone picked a chicken piece from your plate all of a sudden making you go angry in that 0.1 sec. And guess who is was? Yes the one and only Hwang Mfckng Hyunjin.

'AHH THIS IS NOT DONE' You nagged.

'Umm the ones in your plate is tastier'

'Give me my chicken back.'

'You have me right? I cook better bbq'

'Fuck you'

'Yes ma'am but when?'

'FUCK YOU AGAIN'

Hyunjin grabbed you with his arms tight enough so that you couldn't let go.

'LEAVEE ME BITCH' You started hitting on his chest while shouting.

'Not leaving you in this life'

'Yall go and do all this somewhere else, don't make us feel single' Sara said as everyone present there agreed with her.

Hyunjin held your hand tightly and started walking towards the lake as you admired his side profile and didn't say anything anymore.

You both sat by the lake, you almost on his lap as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

The sky was beautiful with a galaxy of stars twinkling. You could sit there forever and watch the sky with him...

'Aren't they beautiful?' You said turning back to his face which like 1 cm away from yours

'These stars are nothing compared to the ones I have seen your eyes' Hyunjin said locking eyes with you.

No one was around not even winter only you both. Then why was he saying all these? He doesn't need to fake it when only you are there right?

His eyes was screaming he loves YOU but you were too oblivious to believe.

Staring at his lips, you were trying your best not to kiss him.

'I can't fight this urge anymore' You said before attaching your lips on his.

You pulled away from the kiss immediately and before you could say anything Hyunjin pulled you again in a kiss.

Grabbing your hips, holding you in, kissing your lips, he whispered in your ears'I

'I ........ ' you couldn't hear what he said as it was too low pitched and you were lost in the kiss a little too much.

The super long kiss wasn't intended.

What is happening to you? Why is it happening? Why are you liking it? WHY ARE YOU LOVING THIS?

You stumbled seeing Winter standing there behind Hyunjin.

Water collected at the lid of her eyes.

'I... Ah i was looki-looking for you'. She said with her lips trembling slightly.