Ch 19 | Again?

'yea you're already mine..yea' you said in a low tone.

Hyunjin pulled you in a hug making your head rest on his chest. You didn't realise when you fell asleep in his embrace.

'Y/n wake up, we're home' you opened your eyes to find hyunjin calling you.

Finally back home. It's supposed to be the best moment of a trip but you didn't want to separate from him. You never enjoyed this much in a social outing.

Hyunjin really had something to do with it isn't? No he's everything for which you loved this trip.

'Bye yall' you said bidding everyone receiving a flying kiss from hyunjin.

God he should not do this.

Your mom was standing by the door. You hugged her tightly, 'Happy birthday honey' 'I missed you Mom'

'First go get changed, I prepared your favourite chicken for your birthday. I am serving it.'

'Yesssmam' you said and went running towards your room.

Quickly changed into your bedclothes, kept your bag inside you cupboard. Washing your face and hands, went to the dinner table.

'God I missed your food so much' you said before digging in the delicious chicken your mom prepared for you. (Ps: her mom is a great cook. she won multiple cooking contests :D)

'Now tell me about the trip'

'The trip. IT WAS SO GOOD'

'You are MY Yn right? I mean it's good to see you getting excited whole talking about a trip but what triggered this change?'

'It's not a 'what' IT'S A WHO'

'Your bestfriend Winter?'

'I'll tell you about that later but listen, MOM MOM MOM YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I ENJOYED. I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAI-'

'Y/n first eat, you are not eating'

'No no no i can't eat, i gotta tell you everything'

'Okay go on but don't leave your food. It'll get cold and you won't get any taste'

'Your food is too tasty to lose it's taste mom'

'Aww my girl, now tell me how it's going with your boyfriend hmm?'

'HYUNJIN? IT'S GOING SO GOOD. PLEASE HE'S THE BEST. I LOV-' suddenly his words struck your mind.

'I said date me! I mean fake date- so you could get Winter jealous and know if she likes you more than just a friend!'

Oh wait wasn't it all fake?

Tears made their way from your eyes. It was uncalled. You stood up from your seat and rushed to your room.

You sat on your knees by the door and started crying loudly.

'I DON'T LOVE HIM.

HOW CAN I LOVE HIM

NO NO NO IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO THIS WAY.

Hyunjin all you did, was it all fake? No All I did was It all fake?

Do I love you? DO YOU LOVE ME?

Why can't I just understand myself? Why is it like this? Why can't I know it?'