Ch 1 | Not the main character.

Love love love. A young girl and a young boy falling in love in mid spring, their flower of affection blossoming in their hearts. Oh well let me rephrase it, 'A young girl falling for a young girl in mid spring, but only one flower blossoms in her heart.'

Anyway I am not the main character of the story. Let me introduce myself. I am Choi Y/n, known to be the bestfriend of Kim Minjeong, everyone calls her Winter but I like to call her min-

Anyways yes, I AM IN LOVE WITH HER. But it's crystal clear she sees me as her bestfriend only. I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of this stupid affection i have over her.

Atleast this way I can spend time with her. I have had feelings for her from a long long time. The first time I saw her, oh well that would be a long story.

5 years ago, it was the first day of middle school. I was sitting alone in the last bench, just me being me. And also no one really wanted me to sit beside them. Yea they didn't say it by themselves but eyes do speak you know.

Putting on my earbuds, I pretended like I was listening to music even though I wasn't just to avoid others or maybe to seem cool?

And then she came, the prettiest person to ever exist. Who would have thought that someone would actually like to sit beside me? Like ME? The antisocial piece of shit.

'Can I sit beside you?'
Her voice, the first time I heard it. Omg. Just as beautiful like her.

I just nodded my head not knowing what to say as I was kinda surprised that someone was interested in sitting beside me.

Anyway that's how it started, and now we stay at each other's house almost everyday. We became bestfriends as time went but little did she know that her bestfriend is actually in love with her yes romantically.

And then again, she's Straight and so it gets more complicated. I can never break our friendship for those stupid feelings.

But then again the more I force myself to get over her, IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE HER WITH ANYONE ELSE AND OBVIOUSLY NOT THAT YEONJUN.

Can't she understand that I love her more than him? But yea i can't blame yeonjun as he's actually a good boyfriend to winter. Well well nothing can be done after all.

-'Hey? Are you listening? Boring ain't I?'

Hyunjin- 'Lets date.'