Ch 28 | Her being herself.

Hyunjin held your hands as you both started walking towards your home. You watched him smile like an idiot the whole time.

'Come on, who smiles like that?' you said caressing his hair.

'can't help you're just too breathtaking'

'aww that was smooth'

Without even realising, you reached your house. Hyunjin bid you bye as you rang your doorbell.

No one was opening the door, so you kept ringing the bell again and again.

You heard someone shouting, 'Ughh atleast let me sleep in peace'

Minutes later the door opened, you frowned to see your 'favourite' cousin the kim doyeon who stood there with a face which screamed 'i freaking hate you'

'You're late bestie'

'I am not your bestie'

'Well you are my bestie tho'

'When did I become your bestie again? And you here suddenly?'

'Oh about that, go first get changed and freshen up. I'll tell you about it later'

'Bruh, you're NOT my mom'

'Well I'm older than you'

'Only 5 months'

'Mom and Aunty will be coming back anytime soon. If you don't want aunty to scold you or something then go get changed first you lil yn'

'Aaaaaaahhh' you rolled your eyes and ran upstairs to your room.

Opening your room, you saw the whole room messed. Things lying all over the ground. And those weren't yours.

'WHAT THE FUCK? DO I HAVE TO SHARE MY ROOM WITH A BITCH NOW?'

'Oh yesss besssstieeeeee' doyeon shouted from downstairs, you heard her laugh.

You quickly changed and locked your door. You took your phone and started spamming hyunjin with texts.

 You took your phone and started spamming hyunjin with texts

You quickly opened your cupboard and all your clothes came rushing down like a huge landslide

You quickly opened your cupboard and all your clothes came rushing down like a huge landslide. You cursed at yourself for not being organised and wore your that one hoodie again.

You headed downstairs and pretended to forget doyeon's existence. As you opened the door, you saw your mom and doyeon's mom standing right there giggling.

'Should've used the windows to escape instead-'