Ch 28 | Weird stuff

'Why tf are you shouting' Hyunjin said with an irritated tone.

'HYUNJIN HYUNJIN LOOK' you said pointing towards your room which was clearly visible from his window.

'Give them some privacy. WAIT is that doyeon and winter-?' Hyunjin said sitting up.

'YES AAAHHH' god you were worked up.

'We can go and try seeing them from there-'
Hyunjin said avoiding eye contact.

'Where?? TELL ME'

'Um- the tree branch'

'aaahhh i seeee you used to spy on me from there huhh'

'no no no no i swear no no no'

There was a huge tree with long and thick branches just by Hyunjins's window.

Hyunjin held the branch tightly and sat there and helped you to reach the branch.

You started swinging your legs and hands in the air when hyunjin held you tightly in his arms and said softly 'don't do that you dumb bitch, the branch might fall off'

You saw a half naked winter laying on the bed beside doyeon who was kissing on winter's neck.

'You see i told you, girls do weird stuff in sleepovers' hyunjin said looking leaning towards you.

'YOU FUCKER, YOU DARE LOOK AT THEM.' you shouted placing your palms on his eyes when suddenly the branch started shaking.

'Are we gonna die if we fall?' you said holding his arms.

'Mayb-' he couldn't complete his sentence as the branch fell off taking you both with it.

It made a huge noise. Winter and Doyeon ran to see what happened and leaned outside their window.

You saw Winter and Doyeon looking at you and hyunjin.

'You know you should close the windows while doing weird stuff' Hyunjin shouted as you held him up and ran inside his house.

'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT' you shouted at hyunjin.

'I told you the trees might fall, can't help we're just heavy'

'DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT?'

'Y/n shut up, my back hurts. Help me walk to the room now. I'm sleepy'

'Be independent.' you said and walked towards his room leaving him alone by the door. Minutes later after cooling up, you ran downstairs and helped him walk upstairs.

The sun came up, you both were sleeping peacefully when your phone received a notification making a loud sound.

'WHO SENDS MESSAGES THIS EARLY'