Ch 4 | You're so fucking fake.

You didn't realise when you started blushing. Like wtf? HOW TF ARE YOU BLUSHING?

After a while, your eyes fell upon Winter who was looking at you with an unexplainable manner. You didn't know what it was. It was clearly not a 'So happy for you look'. But she sure won't be jealous right? Keeping aside she's straight, she also has a boyfriend.

But still you felt a little guilty? sad? as it felt to you like you are cheating on Winter. Wtf is this feeling anyways.

As expected, Hyunjin's team won. All the team members stood in a row as the principal gave all players of the winning team their medals.

Everyone started going one by one. You finally felt free. You looked around for Winter but she was nowhere to be found.

Is she pissed? Or just hanging out with Yeonjun?

'God finally I can go home'. You exclaimed when suddenly you felt hands on your shoulder. To look back you found Hyunjin smiling on the urge to say something.

You just wanted to go home now. No act. No drama. Nothing. Just home. So you didn't want hyunjin to speak.

But before you could stop him, he grabbed your waist pulling you closer to him and said softly 'Won't congratulate your boyfriend?'

For a moment your heart dropped. Like it felt SO REAL.

Hyunjin don't do this to me, you'll make me fall for you this way.

There were so many of your classmates present there all recording these whole incident with their phones. Not that you minded. Not gonna lie you kinda liked the attention which you never received earlier.

In the crowd you noticed Winter and Yeonjun talking to each other being all lovey dovey, holding each other's hands.

Call it jealousy, you stood on your toes, left a kiss on Hyunjin's forehead saying,
'I am proud of you, Hyunji- oh no my BOYFRIEND'

You never felt this way. That pleasant feeling oh god. YOU DID THAT INFRONT OF WINTER. OH MY OH MY. IT'S TIME TO FREAKING CELEBRATE.

That face of Winter. You loved seeing her that devastated. Yes She LOOKED devastated. Or is it just what you're thinking?

Like she's your bEsTfRiEnD right, she's supposed to be happy when you're dating someone. But why is she purely not? IT'S CLEARLY VISIBLE ON HER EYES THAT SHE'S FUCKING NOT.

While you were busy thinking about winter and winter and winter, Hyunjin picked you up on his arms and announced,
'I am throwing a party at my house today at 7 pm, afterall I am able to get CHOI YN AS MY FREAKING GIRLFRIEND. A celebration is indeed needed.'

Oh god Hyunjin, your words seem too real to not to be believed.