Ch 12 | Drowning.

Please do listen to the music added for the bestest experience <3

Hyunjin almost cussed lowly in his
voice, she ruined the moment completely. Why did she always had to?

'I- I need to talk with y/n for a bit hyunjin w-would you mind?' she stated lowly her voice almost breaking.

'No not at all' hyunjin said when he was about to go, but you stopped him.

'No. Winter we can talk later right? We're staying in the same tent right? We could talk then. I'd want some time with hyunjin now' you stated softly.

Did you just prioritise Hyunjin more than Winter? What the hell is happening with you?

You weren't a type of girl to listen to your brain much, you always listened to your heart, and did what it said. So you said what your heart wanted.

'O-okay' winter said before running away. Maybe she was hiding her tears.

Hyunjin didn't even beileve what just happened. He just couldn't process what happened.

You grabbed his face when you pressed your forehead on his by standing on a rock. He's too tall.

You grazed your fingertips on his lower bottom lip by the shape.

You hoarsely whispered, 'Kiss me idiot' and that's all he needed.

He attacked your lips harshly this time, yet lovingly. Sneaking your hands on your waist.

The moonlight shined upon you two, the reflection present in the lake.

This scene has slight mature scenes!

His tongue asked for permission when you gladly gave it.

The kiss felt like, you were drowing in something, like an ocean of emotions, and guess you just didn't care being swept off.

This moment. These lips you could taste all day. His tongue, danced inside your yours giving you the best pleasure.

You let yourself be a little less stiff and put his hands on his torso, soon entangling your hands inside his soft black hair.

You felt hyunjin's lips moving down to your jawline then neck instead. Oh god the way he has this effect on you.

You bit your swollen lips. He kissed too hard.

His hands were snaking and roaming around your body, specially the back, pulling you so close that there was no space left between both of the bodies.

What the fuck is happening to you? Why are you enjoying this SO SO much? Why are you feeling so so so alive?

You don't know why this felt so much different than you regular feelings for winter. Yes it did.

Before anything else bigger and what you weren't ready for could happen,
'H-hyunjin please s-stop' you said with a lot of strength. How did you get so much strength to say that?

'S-sorry if I went too overboard' hyunjin said scratching the back of his head.

Did you seriously not notice the mosquitoes?

'THERE ARE SO MANY MOSQUITOES OH MY GOD' you screamed as you pulled him with you inside where you were earlier having dinner.

'Y/n did you get those hickeys for free?' you heard Sara say when you touched at your neck area.

'I'll kill you someday' you whispered to Hyunjin.

'We sneaked some alcohol. Want some?' may said showing you the bottle.

'I could use some' you said taking the bottle and sipping when Hyunjin signalled and you pass it to him.

'Y/n would you come in my tent? I-i need to show you something.' hyunjin said when you nodded.

Taking your wrist he guided you to his tent.

It was kind of messy, but yet like everything in its place.

'Sit for a bit I think it's in my bag' hyunjin said when he ran to the corner.

You saw a paper folded in the corner of the bed. You squinted your eyes to see ut half folded.

You saw the light 'dear y/n' written. Looking at him, he was too busy in doing whatever he was doing, you grabbed the piece of paper inside your pocket.

'Y-y/n i painted this for you' he said after hesitantly showing you the canvas.

Your jaw dropped. It was you, sitting inside your room reading a book with the view being from another house.

'Is it good? Or do you think I should try better next time?' he said when you were still admiring the piece.

'This might not be good as you aren't saying anything..okay I'll do try the best next time-' you put your lips on his shutting him up.

'Are you crazy? This is so beautiful like-' you started to cry.

'Why are you crying-' he said as he sat next to you hugging you.

'W-why do you do so much for me? I can't hyunjin. Why do you-' you said when he said,

'I do so much for you? It's you y/n. Not me!' he said before wiping your tears with his hands.

He stroked your back when you calmed down a bit.

'Y/n i think I lo-' hyunjin got cut when a bell was heard.

'Ah we gotta go sleep I think' you said before standing up.

'Keep this with you, what if i ruin it? You'd better keep it with you' you said.

'No no noo I made this for you. You keep this. Please.' he said.

'Okay don't blame me if something happens'

'I know nothing will happen.' hyunjin said.

He kissed you on the top of your head.

'Goodnight y/n'

'Goodnight!' you said before going to your tent.

Entering, you kept the canvas inside the bag.

'Y-y/n' you heard someone say. Winter.

'Oh hey winter- what did you have to say?' you said. Uncertanity painted on your face.

'Y/n i broke up with Yeonjun'