Ch 23 | Mission : don't get detention.

'BABYY YOU LIGHTT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODDYY ELSEEE THE WAYY THAT YOUU FLIPP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMEDDD BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HARD TO YOU DON'T KNOWWWW OH OH YOU DON'T YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLL'

you could hear your mind screaming the lyrics while playing the song. It's not like that you were singing this in front of so many ppl in the corridors.

'AAAAYEEE YEAAAAA RATATATAAAA I'M BEGGING BEGGING YOUUUU- WHO TF' you turned your head to see winter tapping your shoulder.

Taking your earphones out,
'U-uh hey winter.. I'm sorry for yesterday night I just went away like that-'

'Its okay- but can you come with me? I wanna talk'

Just great i guess..

Winter took you to the behind of the school, people went there for hookups. What does she want to do now-

'Y/n..' she placed her hands in your shoulder.

'Y/n..i know you have feelings for me. I've just been a little blind before.. I'm sorry about that- you still love me don't you? And your relationship with hyunjin was fake wasn't it?'

'Winter- first of all how did you come to know my relationship with hyunjin WAS fake?'

'That doesn't matter whatsoever-'

'See winter. Yes, i did HAVE feelings for you. I dated hyunjin to make you well- jealous. But that didn't work out well at all..i fell for hyunjin during that process madly. I was a little confused about my feelings too, but now I am not.'

'So..? Whom do you have feelings for?'

'Hyunjin. I fell in love with him. I know it was uncalled, but love..i cant help'

'NO!' winter said before catching your lips suddenly.

'Winter stop-' you said against her lips were pressed, you couldn't even push her back, her grip was too tight when a pair of strong arms pulled your body away to their embrace.

'Winter PLEASE don't be delusional' hyunjin said as he held your shoulders tightly.

'Delusional? HOW DID SHE FALL FOR YOU?' winter screamed.

'Like this.' hyunjin said when he used his palm to wipe your lips hard as he captured it with his.

Your eyes were wide open for a moment too shocked to take in everything when you closed it within a fraction of a second holding his face and deepening the kiss.

Winter was too weak to take this all.

She started to cry when Hyunjin started to roam his hands all around your body, the places she thought she would touch you.

'I-' she said before running away.

'mmhm i need to breathe-' you said against the kiss when he pulled away and you were a red huffing mess.

'ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME' you said while breathing loudly and catching your breath.

'Where's winter-' you said while going to the direction where winter went when Hyunjin caught your wrist obviously indicating a no.

'She's still my best friend..' you said when Hyunjin left your hand, 'i'll be back, okay?' 'yea classes start soon, come back fast' he said when you kissed him in his right cheek leaving a blushing mess behind.

You saw winter in the class's corner, weeping loudly.

'Winter' you said while sitting beside her.

'N-no please d-don't come n-near me' she said weeping loudly.