Ch 29 | The Missing Piece.

'Hyunjinnnnnnnnmmm' you shouted across the room, hoping to get a reply.

'HYUNJIN AH' you shouted loudly this time.

'WHAT IS IT WON'T YOU LET ME TAKE A BATH IN PEACE' he said from the bathroom.

You hurried up to the door, 'come out i need to talk' 'no say it I'm listening'

'Uh so it's winter wants to go for a dou- no come out i can't talk like this'

'Just say it, I'm listening'

'if you're not coming out I'm coming in' You said before barging in the bathroom.

'WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM' Hyunjin grumbled, as he grabbed the towel from the side and wrapped it around his lower waist.

'Yah it's nothing i haven't seen- anyways, winter wants to go on a double date after that um- incident happened' you said in one go.

'My back still hurts so much' he said while holding his back.

'I don't even have anything to wear likely on a date' you said, scratching the back of your head.

'Let's go shopping then!' hyunjin said, smiling.

'Um yea YEA OKAY COME OUT FAST I'LL GET OU-' when Hyunjin pulled your wrist, and attached your lips to his.

'We do have a little bit of time, don't we?' and you know what happened next.

After 1 hour, at the mall.

'I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WILL LOOK GOOD ON ME' you said, being confused about all the options.

'Wait lemme choose, stay here' hyunjin said, leaving you alone and running to somewhere.

After a while, he came with a outfit.
'Try this, let's go to the changing room' he said, pushing you to the changing room.

'there wear this and come out i know it'll look good on you' he said, when you got inside and locked the door.

'Let's see what he chose..'

'I LIKE THISSSSSSS AYYYY'

You came outside with a big smile

'I LIKE THISSSSSSS' you said, twirling around to give him a better look.

'Ay I told you you'd look good' he said.

'THANK YOUUU I LOVE YOU' you jumped in joy and you hugged him tight.

'Okay okay let's bill this up and straight go to where they want-' wait where do they want to go?' hyunjin asked.

'The fair, it's perfect for a double date' you said.

'Ahh I see okay let's bill this up, don't change i know the owner'

'yay less work for me' you said as you followed him to the counter.