Ch 23 | You'd never need me again.

"...When I said 'Lets date', I actually said it with a lot of courage. Not only that, everything I have done while our small period of 'fake' relationship, everything was from the core of my heart.

I love you, I love YOU choi yn."

Fuck- what. Hwang Hyunjin?? Why? Like why? What did I do to deserve you? The whole time you loved me and still helped me to make Winter fall for me?

What have I done? Oh god I can't anymore. It's not okay. I NEED to see you right now. I need to become sure of my feelings.

WHY CAN'T I STILL UNDERSTAND? WHY CAN'T I ?? Do I really love you? Or her? How do I get sure? I don't I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU ANYMORE.

Why is this so complicated? Why did you make me fall for you this way? Hyunjin just come and shout 'YOU LOVE ME Y/N'

I shouldn't have behaved like that with you. I really keep hurting you huh? And you still love me so much?

Why am I even like this? God why did I had to be this way? WHY IS THERE SO MANY WHY'S IN MY LIFE??

'Y/n look who has come to meet you, come here' your mom shouted from downstairs.

IS THAT HYUNJIN? NO NO NO I'M NOT READY TO MEET HIM RIGHT NOW. OMG OMG NO- HYUNJIN I WANTED TO GO BY MYSELF AND CONFRONT YOU... AT THIS MOMENT I CAN'T FACE YOU AFTER KNOWING ALL THESE.

You heard footsteps, someone was coming to your room. It IS Hyunjin I KNOW.

Someone started knocking on your door.

You gathered courage and went to open it.

You opened the door to see winter standing. Before you could properly process it, Winter wrapped her arms around your waist and crushed her lips on yours.

'I love you y/n' she said pulling away from the kiss 'And this time I'm not drunk. I really love you choi y/n' followed by a stronger kiss.

Her lips touching yours. Her arms around your waist. That's what you needed all these years. But why's there a but? Why do you not feel happy about this?

While winter's lips were against my lips, i heard some noises coming from the window. No. No. Don't let it be him-

I swiftly pulled away when I saw Hyunjin standing there in front of the window, his eyes red and tears escaping.

'hyunjin i can expl-'

'you don't need to. You got what you wanted'

Before I could say anything else, he jumped out the window.