Ch 3 | It all starts here.

One more reasons to hate Yeonjun, HE EVEN TOOK AWAY MY SEAT.

Now winter seats beside him. Like ayo? I had only one 'friend' and even she's gone? For a boy? A freaking idiotic boy?

-'Winter? Now where I'm gonna sit?'

-'I'm so sorry y/n- b-but-'

-'Its okay.. I'll just sit at the back.

Until then, you felt a pair of hands wrapping around your shoulder.

-'I have a empty seat. Come'

-'But I DON'T WANNA SIT BESIDE YOU-' but you couldn't complete your words as he already dragged you with him.

And it was Hyunjin.

-'I'D RATHER SIT AT THE BACK OF THE CLASS-'

-'You didn't have a problem sitting there on the tree with me. Why now' you blushed hard as he said those words so loudly, and everyone was literally staring at you and hyunjin.

Before anything else could happen, the teacher came inside. You left a sigh of relief.

After 45 mins.

'Okay, class dismissed.' you huffed as the boring class got over, and both of you exited the class to head to the lockers.

'What do you have next class?' hyunjin asked, looking at you.

'Physics.' you said.

'Too bad I don't have physics next but anyways come to my match the next one!' he said while opening his locker.

'And why would I waste my free period while watching your match?'

'Because you're my fake girlfriend.'

'That makes no sense-'

-'Yah Choi y/n no one even knows we're dating yet- do you want this plan to work or not?' he said whispering and closing his locker.

You didn't say anything, as he was right. It felt like he was putting all the effort, and you were too uncomfortable to do anything.

'Okay I'll come.' You said while closing your locker too.

'Great! Bye!' he said while giving you a smile and turning the other side.

'So this lame girl is hanging out hyunjin nowadays? He'll get bored of you soon hun. I'd advise you to not hang out with him' you heard a high pitched dramatic voice say.

You turned your head to see the popular girl of your class say.

Botox, fake boobs fake lips. Plastic. Ugh.

'Are you eyeing me??' she said as she saw you scan her from top to bottom.

'Listen. I have a lot of things to do unlike you, And I'd advise you to back off,and let me be me. Get that in your dumb head okay?' you fired.