Ch 18 | Hands to myself.

Evening, 5pm.

'You sure you'll be able to sleep
alone over here?' you asked Winter who had to sleep alone tonight.

'I'll be fine..you stay fine too okay?' she said glaring at hyunjin.

'Obviously I'll be fine. Okay I'll see you tomorrow morning.

'Okay' winter said as she went forward to hug you but hyunjin pulled you.

'Its getting late we should check in right?' he said with a disgusted face.

'Let's go' he said as he pulled you backwards and started to walk.

'Yah don't be so bitter' you said as you playfully hit his arms.

You could instantly hear the disgusts from the teachers. Cause obviously- a boy and girl will be spending a night in a hotel. But hey should you both be judged? They decided the prize! And hyunjin is also like always have to win like yeah.

You rolled you eyes and got inside the car in the backseat while plugging in your earphones you borrowed from a student.

After 15 mins.

'HELLO Y/N WE ARE HERE' you startled up when he shakrd your body up.

'Oh I didn't notice..' you said as you got outside.

'This is so pretty'

'Lets go' hyunjin said when he pulled you in and went to the receptionist

'Hello, you're the school duo right? It's room 3. Enjoy!' she said while giving a warm smile.

'I was seriously saying no to this AAAAAH' you said as you got up on the bed and started to jump

'I was seriously saying no to this AAAAAH' you said as you got up on the bed and started to jump. It was your favourite thing to do when you're in hotels. The beds are so bouncy so yea.

'COME UPP' you said to Hyunjin.

'Naur' he said.

'Ugh now who's boring' you said getting down.

'I'll take a bath first as I'm hungry af' hyunjin said.

'Yea I should take a bath too it's been 2 days I haven't' you said.