Ch 19 | Scares & Suprises.

Fluttering your eyes open, the first thing you wanted to see was him. However he wasn't by your side.

Your eyes still sleepy, you body aching not yet fully awake, you looked around the room but hyunjin was no where.

You jumped out of your bed shouting,
'Hyunjinnn! HYUUUNNJINNN'

No one replied. Worry started to get their way to you. Where is he?

'Don't worry Y/n, maybe he's just out in the garden or something.' you told yourself.

Brushed your teeth, washed your face, changed into casual but good clothes.

Let me just call him, will he pick up?

You dialled his number on your phone, it was available. "THANK GO-" you almost screamed when you heard a phone ringing.

It was Hyunjins's phone ringing. THAT BITCH DIDN'T EVEN TAKE HIS PHONE WITH HIM.

2½ hrs later

You were roaming in the whole hotel but hyunjin was no where. You checked each and every corner of the hotel with the hope of finding him.

Where has this fucker gone for real?

You went to your room again being really tired. You couldn't stop worrying about him.

Is he kidnapped or something?

You asked mostly all persons present in the hotel if they had seen Hyunjin. Everyone seemed to be clueless.

You went back to your room and laid on the bed being tired as fuck.

Having nothing else to do you called Winter, crying 'PICK UP BITCH'

She picked up in a second and there you went, 'WINTERR, I CAN'T FIND HYUNJIN'

'Isn't he supposed to be with you?'

'I DON'T KNOW, I WOKE UP AND HE WASN'T THERE I AM NOT OKAY I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HIM BUT HE'S NOWHERE. HE EVEN DIDN'T TAKE HIS PHONE WITH HIM.'

'Calm down y/n, he might've just gone somewhere, he'll come back'

'What if someone took him?'

'Wdym by took him?'

'WHAT IF SOMEONE KIDNAPPED HIM?'

'Oh my Y/n, you never worried so much even for me. Now I am Jealous'

'You will not understand.'

Suddenly winter started laughing on the call, when you stated with confusion 'what'

Hyunjin and Winter bursted into your room with a cake as they both shouted together 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N'