I Thought You Said No Fire!

Peter sighed dramatically. "But fire makes everything better!"

"No."

"Fine," he responded, realizing that this Tony wouldn't have understood the reference anyway. Quill seemed to be freaking out in the background. Peter brushed past him.

Evie watched as a Peter who was now a head taller than her walked past and tapped Doctor Strange on the shoulder. Strange was doing... something, that's for sure.

"He looks like he's having a seizure."

"Strange? Yeah, I already know the plan, let's go." Doctor Strange looked at him strangely (HAHA I'M SO FUNNY). "Parker? Why are you..." his eyes widened, and he sighed. "Alright, fine, let's just get on with it."

Peter nodded. "Ok but first, Evie, your Peter is locked up in the closet in my room. He's probably unconscious still, I had to knock him out several times. He kept trying to stop me."

"Wait, you mean MJ was right? You do have someone in your closet?"

Peter laughed slightly. "Yup." He looked sadder at the mention of MJ's name, though. Evie guessed she had blipped too.

"Alright. Everyone get over here, Thanos will be arriving soon. Here's the plan."

-~-~-~-~-~-

Thanos portaled in and looked over at Strange, who appeared to be the only one there. The doctor spoke first. "You're much more of a Thanos."

"I take it the Maw is dead." Thanos wasn't asking. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts."

"And where do you think he brought you?" Peter watched from the top of the structure where Strange was sitting. 

"Let me guess. Your home?"

He smiled reminiscently. "It was. And it was beautiful." Using the Reality Stone, Thanos made the planet appear to become what it was before. "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

Strange kept a blank face. "Genocide."

"But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." The illusion faded. "Congratulations. You're a prophet." Strange said, sounding sarcastic. Evie smirked slightly.

"I'm a survivor." Peter checked his webshooters.

"Who wants to murder trillions." Quill tightened the hold on his gun.

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that mercy." Tony quietly fired up his blasters.

"And then what?" Mantis watched excitedly and anxiously and Drax pulled out his swords.

"I finally rest... and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Evie tightened her laces and checked the retractable blades.

"I think you'll find our will," Strange made a shield, "equal to yours."

"Ours?" Thanos looked up in time to see a mass of wreckage coming down on him. He attempted to use the Power Stone to stop it but failed as it crashed into him.

"Piece of cake, Quill," Tony said, flying in.

"Yeah, if your goal was to p*ss him off."

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupted, the pieces glowing purple. He shouted as he used the Reality Stone to turn the pieces into bats and hurled them at Tony.