Why is Quill Such an Idiot?

Evie stepped back. "Peter? Holy bocconcini canoli macaroni and cheesesticks."

"Oh, it's me. Just not the me that you know."

"You... you look so much like dad," she whispered. "But with mom's smile. Let me guess, I look like her?"

"I... don't know," he responded quietly, and the realization hit her.

"I- I don't make it, do I."

He nodded, trying not to cry. "I snuck back in time to stop everything that's about to happen"

"Happen?" Evie asked.

Peter got a maniac look in his eyes. "Yeah. Happen. Well, first Thanos snaps, and all of you blip except me, Nebula, and Dad. So then we get back home and we find Thanos, but he's destroyed all the stones so Thor chops off his head. Anyway, fast-forward five years later, Clint has become a serial killer, Bruce is now Half-Hulk Half-Bruce aka smart Hulk, and everyone is depressed, but Scott comes back and it turns out he's been in the quantum realm this entire time and time travel is possible, and so now there's "hope". So we all go back in time to get the stones, and Natasha dies."

"Natasha?" Evie whispered. Tony side hugged her.

"Yup." He leaned against the rock. "So then Bruce snaps and brings everyone back but then it turns out Nebula's been captured and is replaced by former Nebula who brought in former Thanos and then the Avengers Compound is blown up but Wong and Stephen- er, Strange bring everyone in, but I'm 19 now and you're still 14," he pointed at Evie, and she saw the tears glistening in his eyes.

"So we all try and get rid of them, but then, in the end..." he pauses here as he tries not to cry. "Dad snaps and he dies. And he's gone. And then," Peter's voice cracked and he began to get louder. "And THEN, Cap LEAVES us to go be with his d**n girlfriend.

"And now Morgan is 7 and her dad is dead, mom cries all the time, Happy is definitely less happy, Bruce is depressed because Nat is gone, Natasha is, well, gone, Cap left us all, and Evie and I are no longer twins."

He looked away. "And it's all his fault." He pointed at Quill.

Quill sighed loudly. "Yeah, it's a heartbreaking story, but how can it all be MY FAULT?! With my plan, nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong."

"Did I mention Gamora is dead?"

The man froze. "She's... what? No, you're lying. She's not dead. She can't possibly be dead!"

"See, but that's where you're wrong, Quill. Thanos killed her to get the stone." Peter stood up straight, and Evie could see just how much he had been affected. "Just like how Natasha had to die to get it. Now you're all going to listen to me, or it'll happen again."

Tony sighed. "Alright kid, what's your plan."

Peter grinned slightly at Tony. "I was hoping you'd ask that."

Tony sighed. "Just so long as it doesn't involve fire."

Ok, I did it, two days in a row. You're welcome. It's kinda short I know (only 500 words), but I've moved this chapter title up five times already, and I was tired as well.
Don't forget to comment!

-Morgan