I Have a Plan

A/N: The chapter you've all been waiting for.

Peter sat next to Ned. "I have a plan. Okay, first, I'm gonna sit next to MJ on the flight. Second, I'm gonna buy a dual-headphone adapter and watch movies with her the whole time."

"Okay," Ned nodded.

"Three, when we go to Venice Venice is famous for making stuff out of glass, right?"

"True." 

"So I'm gonna buy her a black dahlia necklace because her favorite flower is the black dahlia because of, well-" 

"The murder." Ned shook his head, smiling slightly.

"The murder. Four, when we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, give her the necklace," Ned oohed, "Then, five, I'm gonna tell her how I feel. Then, six, hopefully, she tells me she feels the same way."

"Oh, don't forget step seven."

Peter pulled out a pencil and put it to his paper. "Step seven?" 

"Don't do any of that."

Peter gave him a look. "Why." 

"We're gonna be bachelors in Europe," he replied.

"Ned-" 

Ned looked at him seriously. "Look, I may not know much, but I do know this: Europeans love Americans."

Peter gave him a disbelieving look. "Really?" 

"More than half of them are women."

Peter shook his head. "Okay. Sure. But I really like MJ, man, okay? She's awesome, she's super funny in a kind of dark way."

Ned nodded. "I know. But you can ask her after the trip."

Peter shook his head. "Sometimes I catch her looking at me, I feel like I've stood up- she's coming don't say anything!"

MJ walked over. "What up dorks. Excited about the science trip?"

"Hey- uh- yeah- we're just talking about the trip." Peter stammered. Evie walked over as well and smirked at him.

"Yeah, and Peter's plan," Ned put in. 

"You have a plan?" his twin asked.

"I don't- I don't have a plan." He gave Evie a look.

"No, he's just gonna collect tiny spoons when we're traveling to other countries." Ned gave him a wink, obviously thinking he had saved it.

"What, like a grandmother?" MJ asked.

"I-I'm not collecting tiny spoons. He's collecting tiny spoons." 

"Sure." Evie rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, okay, well that was a real roller coaster," MJ responded. "By the way, travel tip: You should download a VPN on your phone, so the government can't track you while we're abroad." Both girls held out their phones to demonstrate.

"Smart," Peter nodded. "Will do." Evie pinched the bridge of her nose and she and MJ walked off. Ned breathed a sigh of relief. "Dude, I think that went really great."

-~-~-~-~-~-

Exasperating Evie
PETER WHERE ARE YOU?!

Paranoid Peter
At the apartment...

Doing the history homework...

Why?

Exasperating Evie
THE CHARITY EVENT?!

Paranoid Peter
MERDA!