Super Speed, Frost Bite, and Spidey Senses

"Hey guys!" As Peter and Evie walked into the compound, Willow Maximoff came speeding up to them.

12-year-old Willow had red hair like her mother, green eyes, and only one arm. This did not stop her, however. Exposed to the Infinity Stone as well as her mother and uncle (though not by choice), the girl had received super-speed like Pietro instead of telekinesis like Wanda. 

"Hey Willow!" Evie said, giving her a fist bump. "Where's Wanda?"

The redhead rolled her eyes. "Hanging out with Bucky." She grinned. "You brought the stuff, right?"

Peter pulled out the prank supplies he had brought upon Willow's request. "Are you sure it's a good idea to prank your mom's boyfriend?"

"Please," she responded. "If he's gonna date my mom, he better know he's in danger of being pranked."

Evie grinned and the two sped away (literally sped; Willow had grabbed Evie's arm so she would speed up as well). Peter sighed and followed, regretting this already.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Speedy
Everything ready?

Frosty
Magnets resdy

Speedy
Glitter ready

Spidey?

Spidey
I'm not sure about this

What if we get caught?

Frosty
We'll be fine. 

Stop being so paranoid

Spidey
Fine

Target distracted

Speedy
Operation Bucket is a go

-~-~-~-~-~-

"May said we could stay the night," Evie said, placing the magnets carefully so they were out of sight but would still stick to Bucky's metal arm. "Perfect," Willow responded. She glanced at the door, then continued putting glitter on his ceiling fan.

Evie put a light frost under the sheets. It would melt soon, but still make the bed take a long time to get warm. Willow gave her a thumbs up.

Meanwhile, Peter was in the hallway leading to the living room desperately trying to come up with something to distract Bucky. He honestly had no idea what to say.

Tony came up behind him. "What are you doing?" Peter jumped. He was so distracted his spidey senses hadn't warned him that someone had come up behind him.

"Nothing," he answered hastily. Tony raised an eyebrow but didn't question him any further. The boy breathed a sigh of relief as he walked away.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Spidey
Guys

I don't know what to do

He's distracted

But only because Wanda's there

I'm really bad at this

Frosty
You're doing fine fratello.

Just make sure he doesn't comw into his room