Meeting Nash

I was at the new foster home shaking like crazy. I got out of the car and waited for the driver to get out. When he did, he walked me to the door. A woman that looked about 30 answered.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Grier, and you must be Alexxs."

"You can call me Lexi."

 "Okay, this will be your home for a while," she said grabbing my bag.

I walked in and saw a lot of little girl toys. There must be a little girl that lives here. I felt someone grab my bag. I turned around and I couldn't believe it.

"Here let me help you," the boy said.

I was silent I didn't know what to say.

"Y-y-you," I stuttered

"Yeah me. Cat got your tongue?" The boy chuckled.

"Y-y-you're Nash Grier!"

"Yeah."

"D-d-do you live here?"

"Yeah my mom is your foster mom."

I didn't know what to say I would be living with the famous Nash Grier!!!!!! That means I'll be living with Hayes Grier!!!!! This is going to be better than I thought.

Then I heard a yell.

"Mom!! Skylnn won't leave me alone!!"

It was Hayes! Skyline, she is so cute, after I thought about her I thought that this was gonna be a fun foster home.

"Let me show you your room," Mrs. Grier said.

She took my stuff and walked me upstairs. She took me to a room with a bunch of junk like toys and pictures. It had a couch for me to sleep on.

"This is where you'll be staying the bathroom is the 1st door on your left and dinner will be ready  shortly," she explained.

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?"

"For letting me live with you."

Mrs. Grier hugged me.

"You're welcome."

When she left I went upstairs to the bathroom. When I went into the hallway I saw Hayes, Nash, and Cameron hanging out.

"Oh hey I guess your the new foster kid," Cameron said.

"When did she get her?" Hayes said like he didn't know I was coming.

"She got here a few minutes ago," Nash said smiling at me.

"Oh. Well I'm Hayes and that's Nash."

"And I'm Cameron!!"

"And you are?"

I didn't know what to say I'm not that much of a talker. Mostly around new foster families.

"I see you're not that much of a talker," Hayes said.

"I'm Lexi," I said quietly.

It was silent. I guess they didn't hear me.

"Isn't your name Lexi?" Nash asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

It got silent again. So I went through their hang out thing and went to the bathroom. I think Nash actually cared about me. I think I'm going to like it here.

"Dinner is ready!!"

I went downstairs into the kitchen I saw Skylynn. My heart dropped. She was cuter in person!We sat at the kitchen table. We were having pizza.

"Hope you like pizza Lexi," Mrs. Grier said.

"Not really but thank you."

"You're welcome."

I heard Nash making a Vine. I heard something about foster sister.

"So guys today I got a new foster sister her name is Lexi, say hi Lexi." Nash pointed the camera at me, basically telling me to talk. I waved a little and quietly said hi.

After that Nash sat down. We talked about school for awhile and I was waiting for the big question that every foster home asks when you first come.

"So Lexi tell us a little about yourself."