Bad Kid

"You're going to be okay. We all are, don't worry. We will, I promise."

That was what Kyle said to me on the day of the wreck and funeral.

On our way home Nash said, "Why do you look so sad Lexi?"

"Why do you care? It's not a big deal."

It got quiet for a second. It bugged me but I didn't want to talk I couldn't stop thinking of things. Then it came to me..

School!!!!

A new school. What fun. No friends. Being called "The Foster Kid." Not fun. New school meant bullying and new popular kids. I'm short and that don't help any and being in foster care, wasn't very smart. I also am very different than others.

I have gained a lot of information on adults so I know almost everything a kid my age doesn't. I always thought age, height, or weight doesn't matter to me.

People say I'm to young to know things. Truth is I'm not. I have to say, age only matters sometimes but not all the time, but sometimes.

When we got home I went to my room. I couldn't help it, after a few minutes I had tears down my eyes. I couldn't stop thinking about Kyle.

"Lexi are you crying," Hayes said kinda making fun of me.

"No, can I please be alone," I said wiping the tears off my eyes.

"Yeah you are. Are you crying because of your mom?"

"No."

He came and sat down beside me. "I'm your big brother now. You can tell me."

He wasn't my brother. I don't care if he thought that he was. He would never be my brother. "Your not my brother I don't care what you think you'll never be my brother!"

He looked surprised. I ran outside. This time I walked down the road. Many people were staring at me. I changed into my old clothes when we got back from church so maybe that was it.

"Look at you. What are you doing here, we don't allow foster kids in here." a woman said when I tried to walk in a store.

Why was I so bad. A couple of girls stared at me and started to make fun of me. I bit my lip till there was blood. They started to push me. I couldn't help it, it just happened.......

I punched her right in the face. Some guy came and punched me. Next thing I knew, Mrs. Grier was at the police station with me. "Lexi, why did you do that?"

"She was making fun of me. Why do they think I'm a bad kid?"

"Lexi have you ever been in trouble?"

"Yeah lots of times. Why?"

"I mean with the law."

"A couple of times."

"They think your a bad kid because of that and the way you look."

"How would they know?"

"They can tell by the way you look."

"So I'm a bad kid?"

"The way you look yes honey you are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys do u like it?
I'll publish another chapter soon
Sorry it's so short

-Rubyann ^_^