Nick's house | part 1

"Why didn't you tell your mom that you love her back?" Nick asked me when we got outside.

"Nick, she's not my mom. My mom is gone." I told him.

"What do you mean?"

I stopped and looked at the ground. "She died when I was 5."

He stopped talking and grabbed my hand. He gave me a hug. "I'm sorry." I hugged him back, then let go. We started to walk down the road. We talked about school. He was in honors and went to my school so it wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

"We're here." Nick said as we walked up to a blue house. It looked like it was about 3 stories.

"Your house is really pretty." I said.

"Thanks. How how about we go swimming. Sam brought some of his friends over, so it won't be just me and you." Nick said as we walked.

"Sure, why not. But I don't have a bathing suit" I told him.

"I'll go ask my mom." He said. I followed him upstairs and down a hallway.

"MOM!" Nick finally yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I heard a women yell from downstairs. We followed the voice into the kitchen. "Do you have a bathing suit that could fit Lexi?"

She looked at me head to toe. "I might. Follow me, Lexi." I followed her into her room. She got out a black bikini and a pink one. "Which one?"

"I'll take the black one." I said reaching for it.

"Do you want the bikini bottoms or swimming shorts?" She asked me.

"Swimming shorts, please." I told her. I would never where bikini bottoms. Not in a pool with a bunch of guys.

"Ok. Here you go. If it doesn't fit tell me. You can change in my bathroom." She pointed to a door to her right. I went and put it on and it fit perfectly. I walked back out and Nick was in the doorway in swimming trunks, and no shirt.

"C'mon let's go." Nick said walking the opposite direction. I smiled and followed him.

There was an unground pool, a trampoline, and a skateboard ramp outside. There was about 5 guys already in the pool.

"Nick, You can't swim. I already called the pool today." Sam said.

"I can too. It's not just your pool, you know." Nick said putting his hands on his hips. I couldn't help but laugh.

Sam looked at me then back to Nick. "Fine." Nick smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Can you swim?" Nick asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Good."

We walked to the edge of the pool. But before he could say anything I sat on the edge and put my feet in, it was really cold. "What are you doing, I thought we was going to jump in." Nick said.

"Sit down." I said. When he sat down, I pushed him into the pool. Everybody started to laugh. I stood up and backed away from the pool, knowing he would push me in when he got out.

"2 can play that game." Nick said as he got out of the pool. "Cory come and help me." A boy that had red and black hair came out of the pool. He was really cute. Him and Nick picked me up and threw me in the pool.

"Nick leave that little girl alone!" Nick's mom said teasing.

Everybody started to jump in from the diving board so I gave it a try. It was really fun. I did flips off of it and everything.

"Now could you do those flips on the ground?" Sam said.

"Yeah." I said. I got off the diving board and found a spot to do flips in the grass. I did a front flip first then a back flip. "There a front flip and a back flip."

"Let's jump on the trampoline!" Nick said running towards it. I ran after him and got on. We jumped for awhile then finally went inside. When I walked in the air conditioner was freezing. I started to shiver.

"Are you cold?" One of Sam's friend said with a smile.

"Y-y-yeah a little." I tried to say.

When we got dried off, we played video games. I started to get bored. Nick was so much different than Jack.

"Lexi are you in foster care?" Sam blurted out, out of nowhere. Nick hit his arm.

"Yeah." I said back laughing at the scene.

"Why?" He asked. Nick hit him again. "What I'm just curious."

"It's ok. My mom died when I was 5 and my step dad was abusive." I told them. It got silent just like it did at the Grier's. I got up and went outside to break the silence. Nick ran out after me.

"Lexi!" I didn't answer I just kept walking. "Lexi!" He yelled again, grabbing my shoulder so I would turn around. "Are you mad because of what my brother said?" I looked at the ground.

"I'm not mad at anybody. The silence made me feel weird. I'm tired of people getting silent after I tell them."

He looked at me then to his house. Everybody was outside. "Look I'm sorry."

"I'm not going back in. It'll feel awkward."

"Just come on. We'll go to my room." He grabbed my hand and we went to his room.

"Do you have a tent?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Why?" Nick said back confused.

"Let's go camping." I said smiling and standing up.

"Ok. I'm not allowed to camp outside by myself. My brother will have to camp with us."

"You do have another tent, right?"

"Yeah. I have like 5."

"Are his friends staying the night?"

"2 of them are. Most of them already left."

"Great. What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his iPad.

"2:30 in the morning."

"Let's go get your brother and set up a campsite."

We went to Sam's room. The cute friends had to stay over. Didn't they?
The red and black haired one and a brown haired one.

"Hey Sam. Me and Lexi are camping in the backyard and we was wondering if you would come."

"Sure. We are sleeping in different tents. And did you think of where Lexi is going to sleep?" Sam said.

"Me and her are sleeping in a tent and you, Cory, and Justin are sleeping in a tent." Nick said.

"Dude, mom won't let you." Sam said.

"Yeah. Your mom won't let you sleep in a tent with a girl. Not at your age." The brown haired boy said.

"Who said anything about sleeping? We should be making an over nighter." I said.

"Fine. Let's have a bom fire while we are at it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U like? A bom fire, a kid that has a crush on a girl. That's not a very good combination. Anyway remember if u want something done tell me and I could work out arrangements.
Plz COMMEMT and VOTE
And FOLLOW me
Follow me on Instagram @slender_mlp_33

-Rubyann^_^