Dear Lexi,

When we got in the driveway I mumbled, "Bitch."

"Lexi did you just cuss!?" Mrs. Grier asked looking very surprised.

"So now I'm a bad kid. Oooh. Are you going to send me back cause I'm a bad kid?" I said all smart like.

"No but your only 12 you shouldn't be cussing."

"Almost 13. Maybe I cuss for a reason. you don't know how I've lived in the past."

"Lexi that's over you can forget all of that."

"I wish everyone would stop! It's not over I can't forget it! You know something's you can't forget!"

She put her hand on my head and started playing with my hair. Just like Caleb used to do. I took her hand off my hair and ran inside.

"Hey Lexi w-" Nash said but I cut him off before he could finish.

"Nowhere!"

"Oooh. It's someone's time of the month!" Hayes said.

"It's not my time of the month and just leave me alone!"

I ran to my room.

"Hey mom what happened to Lexi she had a black eye?" Nash said. I could hear him from the kitchen.

"Nash it's none of your business!!" I yelled from my room.

"Lexi you've only been here for like 2 days and you've already started to act like a bitch!" Hayes yelled.

I ran down the stairs to Hayes.

"Maybe if you know what I've been through today maybe you'd be acting like a bitch too!" I said almost yelling at Hayes.

"If 1 more person uses that word again is grounded for a week! That includes all of you!"

"I'm so scared. What are you going to do about it send me back!? Go ahead do it I'm not scared!"

"Lexi stop it I'm not sending you back!"

I ran to my room. And this time I stayed in there. After about an hour there was a knock at the door.

"Go away!" I yelled to whoever was at the door.

They came in any way. It was Hayes. He was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"I just came to give this to you. It came in the mail today. It's a letter from someone named Caleb."

"Caleb?"

"Yeah do you know him?" Fhjbgfth

"Yeah that's my brother!"

Dear LiL Sis (Lexi),

What's your foster home like? I love mine! There is a boy here my age and a boy your age. You'd love it here. I miss you. But guess what? I'm getting adopted!!!! Maybe. I wish you could come here it's the best. Maybe you could get adopted with me!!! You wouldn't have to be in foster care anymore!!!! You should Skype me or text me. You could text me on Facebook!! Love ya!! Miss ya!!

Love,

Your Big Bro (Caleb)

I couldn't believe it. He was happy without me! I didn't notice it but Hayes was still in the room.

"So you don't like what he wrote I'm guessing."

"He's happy without me. He's acting like he doesn't care were far apart. He just doesn't want to be in foster care anymore. But he doesn't care that I'm still in the system."

"Lexi," Hayes came and sat on my bed. "He cares about you he's just excited that's all."

I stood up, "He's is excited about leaving me that makes since. Can I be alone for once?"

"Sure," Hayes said leaving my room.

"Lexi, dinner!" I heard Mrs. Grier shout. Hopefully today would be better than the last. Hopefully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do u like it?

Plz do I've been writing this so good I think.

I hope u think so too!!

Love,

Rubyann ^_^