Jack

Turns out it was actually really good. Spaghetti and salad. Yay!!

"So um since the last dinner didn't work out to well, Lexi we will not ask you to tells about yourself," Mrs. Grier said.

Hayes laughed almost choking to death. I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Where's Nash?" Hayes asked.

"He went to go get Cameron he'll be here in a minute," Mrs. Grier answered.

"Until he gets here could I go ride my skateboard?" I asked quietly because last time I asked to go ride my skateboard I didn't get supper for a week.

"There's Nash," Mrs. Grier said. That was a no I'm guessing.

"Hey guys!" Cameron said.

I just put my head down so nobody could see my face.

"Lexi, you ok there?" Hayes said.

"Yeah, I geuss."

I took a bite of my salad. It was really good I hate my whole plate.

"So Lexi your first day of your new school is in a week, are you excited?" Mrs. Grier asked.

"Why be excited nobody will like me."

"Yeah they will, we're going to the school tomorrow to see if you're going to be in honors."

"I won't be in honors they have certain classes for foster kids. We're not important."

"Yeah you are there's a kid on the football team and he is in foster care." Hayes added.

"Yeah but his parents were probably rich and died so he got put in foster care. He is probably in the higher class." I said.

"Anyway what do you like to do For fun Lexi?" Nash asked me. With everyone staring at me I had to answer.

"I like to skateboard." I said.

"Anything else?" Cameron asked

"Sports, YouTube, Vines. Do you like anything like that?" Nash asked.

I smiled. "I play a few sports but I'm not good. I like YouTube and Vine tho."

"Cool. Do you got a YouTube channel?" Hayes asked me.

"Yeah."

He took out his phone. I knew he would ask me the name of it so I told him. "It's LexJackandCal."

He searched it up and found it. After supper me, Cameron, Hayes, and Nash went to the living room to watch videos.

"Hey Lexi why does your YouTube account have 3 people?" Cameron asked me.

"It's me, my brother, and my friend."

"Let's watch some of your videos!" Nash insisted.

"Ok but let me choose." I said taking the laptop from Hayes. I chose a video of me, Jack, and Caleb singing a song. I was kinda the background person. There was some dancing involved. Jack chose the song it was Hey There Delilah.

"Wow Lexi your really good. For being only like 7." Cameron said.

"I'm 12 almost 13. I'll be 13 in a few weeks."

"Oh sorry I thought you were like 7." He said giving Nash a deep stare it stayed like that for about 5 minutes. Until Hayes chose another video I didn't see that one, Jack must have posted after I left.

"Hey Lexi I miss you. You were like a sister to me. I can't believe your gone. I miss you, your laugh and your smile made my day I'm going to see you again someday. I don't care how. Just to see that smile."

Everybody started looking at me. I had tears down my eyes. What was I doing I hate crying in front of people. I just stared at the screen.

"Lexi. Are you ok?"

I wiped the tears off. "I'm ok." Of course I wasn't ok. Tears were still coming down. Nash poked my cheek. I smiled but it didn't last long. I finally stopped crying.

"Cameron your mom is here to pick you up!" Mrs. Grier yelled. "Lexi could you come here for a second!" Me and Cameron went to the kitchen.

Mrs. Grier introduced me to Cameron's mom. After that everybody started to go to bed so I went and took a long shower and went to bed. After everyone told me good night I was out. Thinking about Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So u like?
Jack is Jackson from the beginning just so if u didn't know
Plz VOTE and COMMENT
FOLLOW me

-Rubyann ^_^