Chapter 10

We were flying back to Boston and the plane ride was silent. I had cried all night and got not sleep and I was just ready to get home.

"Scott said he will pick us up at the airport and then I can have him take you home." Chris said as I was looking out the window.

"I will take a cab home Chris." I said and he groaned.

"No, Scott will take you home." Chris said and I groaned.

"I don't want anything from you." I said snapping my head to look at him.

"This is Scott not me." Chris said.

"Whatever." I said and Chris sighed and tried to grab my hand that was on the armrest.

"If you cherish that arm Evans you will let me go." I said and let me go.

"I never meant to hurt you Liv." Chris said.

"Well then you shouldn't have gotten jealous and slept with me just to prove a point that you could have me." I said and Chris sighed. He knew I had a point and he had nothing to say. Once the plane landed we got off and headed to baggage claim. I noticed paparazzi wanting pictures of Chris and I together since he made it known I was his girlfriend. They noticed we weren't talking or holding hands and started snapping more pictures.

"Trouble in paradise already guys?"

"Are you guys still together?"

"What happened with you two?"

The questions were getting annoying and I just wanted to get my luggage. As I stood there Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him and I groaned.

"Come on Olive Oil...can't you just play it up one more time." Chris whispered in my ear and I groaned but then smiled at Chris.

"Don't call me that anymore. I hate this. You need to fix this and fast." I said with a smile to make it look good and Chris nodded. He leaned in and knew what he was wanting and I sighed. I let his lips connect with mine and I moaned in his kiss letting myself get too carried away but I could tell Chris was too. Once I felt his tongue against my lips I let him in and soon he was pulling away from me smiling, I had a slight smile too.

"We were always good at that aspect in our relationship." I said.

"We were good at a lot more than that Liv and you know it." Chris said and I sighed.

"Chris, I just cant do this with you." I said and walked outside the airport and found Scott waiting by a car.

"Hey, where is Chris?" Scott asked.

"Waiting on the bags." I said as I wiped away tears leaning beside Scott.

"So I take it you and Chris aren't really together?" Scott said and I glared at him.

"Going with him to the film festival was the biggest mistake I could have ever made. Anyways, how is Lisa feeling?" I asked changing the subject and Scott looked at me oddly.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"Your mom was sick which is why she couldn't go to the film festival." I said and Scott laughed as Chris arrived with both suitcases and loaded them in the trunk.

"What's so funny?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"Your mother played us." I said and Chris looked at me.

"Meaning?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"She was never sick Chris, she set this up." I said and Chris groaned as we got in the car and I shook my head. Chris and I were both in the back seat.