Chapter 19

It had been a few weeks since the dinner where everything came out about Chris and I. I was spending a lot of time with him whether on or off of set but we had yet to plan another date. I was sitting with Wes at home one evening while he did his homework when there was a knock on the door. I walked to the door and saw Chris standing there with Pizza, beer and some soft drinks.

"Hey." I said giving him a small kiss.

"Hey, I bring food and drinks." Chris said and I smiled. Wes came walking in.

"Oh thank god! Actual food!" Wes said and grabbed the box from Chris.

"Hey, I was going to feed you actual food." I said.

"Mom, a salad is rabbit food." Wes said. Chris nodded in agreement.

"He is a growing boy Olive Oil, he needs sustenance." Chris said and I groaned. I then looked at the both of them.

"Olive Oil?" Wes asked.

"Don't start kid." I said and he gave a small laugh.

"Was I expecting you over tonight?" I asked.

"You said you told her...." Chris said to Wes.

"I hadn't had a chance, someone has been keeping her busy at work..." Wes said and I tried not to laugh at this interaction.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Well I invited Chris over to watch the game and have some pizza, guys night." Wes said and I smiled.

"Okay well enjoy your guys night." I said and kissed Wes's cheek and then Chris's cheek. I went into the kitchen to get my salad and Chris followed.

"So what are you going to do?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Probably go to my room and watch something." I said and Chris smiled.

"I didn't mean for this to be sprung on you. Are you sure it's okay?" Chris asked and I smiled at him.

"Of course it is Chris. If you and I are going to seriously think about being together again you and Wes need to get to know each other. He is the most important guy in my life right now." I said and Chris nodded. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Have a good night watching the game." I said and grabbed my salad and Chris shook his head at the salad.

"Please come get some pizza." Chris said and I smiled.

"I want my salad." I said and Chris sighed. I walked away to my bedroom and closed the door.

*****WES POV*****

Chris walked in and we sat on the couch getting ready to watch the football game that was on TV.

"Why do you call my mom Olive Oil?" I asked and Chris laughed taking a bit of pizza.

"Well...have you ever seen a picture of your mom as a kid?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"She hides all the photos." I said and Chris sighed and pulled out his phone and scrolled through and found one. He handed me his phone and I looked at the photo which was a group of kids.

"Where is my mom?" I asked and Chris laughing pointing out the skinniest person in the photo.

"She looks like Olive Oil from popeye." I said and Chris nodded.

"Hence the nickname." Chris said and I nodded handing him back his phone. I then looked at Chris.

"Do you love my mom?" I asked and Chris sighed.