Disclaimers and Authors Note.

Welcome to my Leatherpex love story.

A few disclaimers and an author's note:

I don't own any of the characters in this story, they either belong to Nick, Hasbro, or SEGA.

I don't own any of the songs. They either belong to Disney, Don Bluth or some other artists or companies I don't know.

This story is set a year after Owari in TMNT.

Parts of this story are based on Mickey, Donald and Goofy as the Three Musketeers, the Pebble and the Penguin and The Lion King, none of which I own as well.

I also changed up the storyline in the TMNT 2012 TV Series a bit as well.

In this story, and any other story with Leatherhead and Alopex as a couple, Leatherhead didn't go to Dimension X.

He instead just threw Dragg into the portal and escaped with the Turtles.

Donnie found out about the Kraang perfecting their mutagen by hacking into their computers and security when he noticed how quiet things had become with the Kraang one day and grew suspicious.

Leatherhead went into Dimension X with Donnie, Leo and Raph after they called him and told him about Mikey going in there.

The five of them went into the Kraang's base to sabotage their first invasion plan and went back home.

Because of these events, Leatherhead never aged by several decades so he's about the same age as when we first saw him in the beginning of the TV series.

I wrote all these disclaimers here because I just didn't feel like writing them on every page.

ENJOY!