Chapter 15: Fighting.

When Alopex saw her brother she became furious, and so did Leatherhead.

"How did you find me Takeshi?!" Alopex asked furiously.

Tiger Claw smiled "Mt thirst for vengeance helped me. I will never stop hunting you down until I have my revenge." He said getting his ice blaster attachment for his robotic paw.

Alopex got off of the bench and took out her weapons ready to fight.

But then, Leatherhead stepped in front of Alopex to protect her. "You won't hurt her as long as I'm here." Leatherhead said threateningly.

Tiger Claw laughed "Well then I guess I'll just have to take you both DOWN!" He said and flew towards them with his jet pack.

Alopex and Leatherhead both scattered and they both began fighting Tiger Claw together.

"Takeshi, why can't you just leave me alone?!" Alopex shouted furiously while getting her weapons out.

"You betrayed me when I tried to help you. So now I will destroy you!" Tiger Claw shouted and he began to shoot at her.

Leatherhead lunged at Tiger Claw, but Tiger Claw shot him with his ice blast towards his chest, which caused Leatherhead to fall to the ground.

Alopex saw Leatherhead hurt and became really angry.

"TAKESHI YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING MY LOVE!!!" She shouted angrily.

Then she launched herself at her brother and kicked him in the stomach. Tiger Claw stumbled back, but then roared with anger.

"WE SHALL SEE SISTER!" He said and got out a sword attachment for his paw and began to fight her.

After sparing for almost a few minutes Tiger Claw had the upper hand and knocked Alopex off her feet. "Goodbye Alopex." He said. raising his sword over her head.

Just before he could strike her a dart was shot into Tiger Claw's shoulder and he fell down to the ground asleep.

Alopex looked over to see Leatherhead awake with 2 EPA (Earth Protection Force) team members and Agent Bishop carrying tranquilizer guns.

"LEATHERHEAD!" Alopex shouted joyfully as she ran towards him and hugged him.

"ALOPEX!" Leatherhead shouted joyfully as well hugging her back.

"Leatherhead thank you for leading us to Tiger Claw, he has been on the UN's most wanted list for many years." Bishop said. walking up to the couple.

"No problem Bishop and thank you for saving my Alopex's life." Leatherhead said. smiling at him.

"Yes thank you all so much for saving my life." Alopex thanked them as well.

Bishop smiled and then went over to Tiger Claw and picked him up. "We'll take care of everything from here. He'll be locked up in a special prison where he won't ever be able to escape from." Bishop said before walking away with Tiger Claw on his shoulder.

Alopex then looked at Leatherhead "Thank you my love." She said, staring into his eyes.

Leatherhead blushed "Your welcome." He said and they both kissed.