Chapter 16: Will you Marry Me?

2 years later....

Two years after Tiger Claw was captured and locked up, Leatherhead was sitting in the Mutanimal HQ with a small box in his hand.

In the box was a ring. The ring had a huge, beautiful white diamond with a silver band and smaller diamonds around it. After two years of dating and getting to know her, Leatherhead was finally ready to ask Alopex to be his wife.

He looked outside to see the Turtles with their instruments, and Mikey on lead vocals for the song Leatherhead will use to propose to Alopex with. Along with the other Mutanimals, April O'Neil, Casey Jones, Karai and Shinigami hid behind a wall with a camera to take a video of the whole thing. There were also white flower petals scattered all across the floor with candles on the side in the shape of a heart.

Just then he saw Alopex coming onto the scene with a beautiful black dress on and a flower hair piece with clear rhinestones on it. He smiled and put on his red bow tie. And from a window in the HQ he signaled Mikey and his brothers to start.

"So I was called here for a very special reason and I was told that I need to wear formal attire for it and to get here before the sun goes down. Could any of you tell me why?" Alopex asked with a smirk on her face.

Mikey smiled back at her and grabbed his microphone "Oh you'll see why we called you here. HIT IT BROS!" Mikey said and his brothers began playing a song and then he started singing.

Mikey: 105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days, when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Singing

Oh, yeah

(As Mikey was singing Leatherhead came out and took Alopex by the hand and began to dance with her.)

Mikey: How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?

Baby, I don't ever plan to find out

The more I look, the more I find the reasons why

You're the love of my life

You know one of these days, when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

And if I lost everything

In my heart, it means nothing

'Cause I have you

Girl, I have you

To get right down on bended knee

Nothing else would ever be better, better

The day when I-

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?", yeah

I'll say, "Will you marry me?" (The day I get on my knees)

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?" (And what you do to me, baby?)

Got me singing

Got me singing

Would you marry me, baby?

105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

When the song was done and Alopex and Leatherhead were done dancing, Leatherhead got down on one knee and held out the box. Alopex began to cry tears of joy.

"Alopex I knew that you were the one for me when I first saw your sweet fighting skill and so I was wondering if you would make me the happiest gator in the world and be my wife?" Leatherhead said. opening the box.

Alopex covered her mouth and tears began streaming down her face. "YES! YES! YES, LEATHERHEAD I WILL MARRY YOU!" She said as she hugged him and he hugged her back. Leatherhead then slid the ring onto her finger.

They both hugged and cried with joy as their friends said their congrats.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all said to the couple, as Leatherhead and Alopex smiled at them and shared another hug.