Chapter 11: Sweet Wings of Love.

The following night Leatherhead and Alopex were hanging out with the Mutanimals.

Suddenly they heard knocking at the door.

"Hey Leatherhead. Could you get that it must be Mikey with our pizza." Slash asked.

Leatherhead smiled, "Sure thing my friend." He said and went to the door to get the pizzas.

When he opened it Mikey greeted him with a smile. "Hey Leatherhead, here are the pizzas you guys asked me to bring." He said and gave the pizzas to Leatherhead.

"Thank you my friend, have a nice night." He said before closing the door and bringing in the Pizzas.

He then put the pizzas down on a table in front of everyone and they began to eat, but as they were eating they heard Mondo shouting.

"Pizza! Race you for it Pete!" Mondo said. skating down towards the others.

But as they were racing Mondo's skateboard got caught on a rock and he crashed into Pete and they both crashed into Leatherhead making his face crash into the pizza on the table.

When Leatherhead lifted his head up his face was covered in melted cheese and there were pepperoni slices on his eyes which then fell out a second later.

Mondo and Pete looked scared as they thought that they would be in trouble, but then Alopex laughed at how Leatherhead looked and handed him a bunch of napkins.

Leatherhead then started laughing as well.

"Hey, do you want to go for a walk?" Leatherhead asked Alopex.

"Sure." Alopex said. Leatherhead then picked her up and took her outside.

Slash and Rockwell then looked at Mondo and Pete with anger. "Clean this up now you two." Slash said referring to the smashed pizza on the table. They both nodded meekly and began to clean up.

Meanwhile Mikey was watching from the window, and smiled at seeing Alopex and Leatherhead go out together. He had actually offered to bring pizzas to the Mutanimals so he could secretly spy on Leatherhead and Alopex.

"Ahh Leatherhead made Alopex laugh, so I was right she may be the one for him. Perhaps a little song will help set the mood for them." Mikey said and music began to play and he started to sing with his T-Phone providing female vocals.

Mikey: Afloat on the breeze

T-phone recording: On wings of love

Mikey: Like birds and like bees

T-phone recording: Sweet wings of love

(As Mikey was singing Leatherhead was walking through an empty park with a smiling Alopex in his arms. They looked at the stars above them. Suddenly Leatherhead sat on a bench and Alopex kissed his cheek by accident, causing them both to blush, but they both soon leaned on each other while smiling.)

Mikey: The first day we met

T-phone recording: On wings of love

Mikey: We watch the sunset

T-phone recording: Sweet wings if love

Mikey: And if by some chance

T-phone recording: Some twist of fate

Mikey: We're chasing romance

T-phone recording: It's not too late

Mikey: It's heaven's design, you'll be mine

hands entwined on wings of love

(Leatherhead soon begins to walk with Alopex in his arms again, but he sees a flower and picks it for her, she smiles and puts it behind her ear.)

T-phone recording: Of love

Mikey: Our real life fairytale

T-phone recording: Fairytale

Mikey: Down the stream of life we sail

T-phone recording: Life we sail

Mikey: And our world in twilight gleam

T-phone recording: Twilight gleam

Mikey: Like the light in your eyes inside my dreams

Mikey: Your whisper lightly tickling my ear

It's Paris, ah, in the spring

T-phone recording: Spring, spring, spring, spring, spring

Mikey: I feel so giddy one thing is clear: you stir my heart to sing

Don't take your hand from mine

T-phone recording: Hand from mine

Mikey: Just hold tight until you find

T-phone recording: Hold on tight

Mikey: You're the light I'm dreaming of

T-phone recording: Dreaming of

Mikey: And I'm waiting for you on wings of love

....waiting for you on wings

T-phone recording: Lovely little wings

Mikey: ...of love

T-phone recording: On wings of love

Mikey: Ahh... young love. (giggles)

At the end of the walk Leatherhead took Alopex back to her place and put her down on her bed. After saying goodnight to each other they fell asleep.