Chapter 18: A Unique Family.

10 years later...

In New York city there was a family taking a walk at night together, Leatherhead, his wife Alopex, and their 8-year old son Jack.

Jack was a fox like his mom, but he had green-colored fur like his dad's scales and orange amber eyes like his mom's, he had black leather fingerless gloves, a black t-shirt, black jeans, a black jacket, and black sneakers.

As they were walking Alopex and Leatherhead looked at each other and smiled.

They kept walking for a few minutes until they reached Leatherhead's library in the old factory now with many more books.

"Okay Jack, what was so important that you dragged me and your father here?" Alopex asked with a smirk.

"Well I have a surprise for you both. TA-DA!" Jack shouted and held out a book.

The book was called "My Soulmate." By Jack.

It had a paper cover with a picture of Alopex and Leatherhead drawn in crayon.

"Son, you made this?" Leatherhead asked with a smile.

Jack smiled back "Yep it's based on the greatest love story ever: YOURS!" Jack shouted as he handed his mom the book.

Alopex smiled and cried "Oh sweetie I love it, will you please read it to us?" She asked.

Jack smiled "I was hoping you'd say that!" He said excitedly and sat on his mom's lap and Leatherhead sat next to Alopex as he began to read.

THE END.