Chapter 17: Our Special Day.

One year later....

It had been about one year since Leatherhead's proposal and now, in the forest next to the O'Neil farm house, Leatherhead was standing at the end of a long white carpet with pink Lily petals scattered around in the middle of an aisle filled with white chairs for their friends.

He was wearing a black suit, a white button up shirt with black buttons, a black bowtie, and a while Lily in his pocket. Slash was next to him wearing the exact same thing as his best man.

All the Turtles' girlfriends and their friends also showed up for this special day. Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Starlight Glimmer, Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Manic, Espio, Ken (Monkey Khan),Sonia, Sally, Rouge, Cream, Tails, Cheese, Vanilla, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Amy Jones, Timber Spruce, and Sonata Dusk along with the other Mutanimals.

"You ready Leatherhead?" Slash asked.

Leatherhead sighed "Yes I am." He said and then their officiant Kirby O'Neil began to say "Let the wedding begin!" He shouted.

First came April, the maid of honor, in a long strapless yellow dress with her hair up in a bun and a yellow sunflower in it and yellow sandals.

Next came Applebloom, the flower girl, in a long, strapless light pink dress and a pink tulip flower crown while carrying a small white basket with more pink Lily petals to throw.

"Please stand for the bride!" Kirby said everyone stood for the bride.

Then music began to play, Manic the Dj and Sally provided vocals, and Alopex came down the aisle, looking absolutely gorgeous.

Sally: Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

(As Sally sang, Alopex began walking down the aisle in a beautiful white kimono with a beautiful white, flowery hairpiece on her head, white sandals, and she was carrying a bouquet of white lilies with some Japanese cherry blossoms in the middle.)

Sally: I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me