Chapter 6: Her Brother Returns.

Indonesia....

In the jungles of Indonesia there was a mutant tiger with a robotic arm sharpening his sword.

The tiger was called Tiger Claw, or as Alopex called him Takashi, her brother.

As he sharpened his sword, he angrily growled as he looked at his robotic arm, as he was still extremely mad at Alopex for slicing it off during their last encounter.

He was so consumed with getting revenge against Alopex, that it was all he thought about.

But he wasn't always like this, before he was a mutant he was a little boy living in Japan with his parents and his sister.

Long before their vendetta against each other started, they had a perfect life.

They both had a good sibling relationship, for for most part, but after their mutation they both turned to a life of crime, or rather he made her turn to one, and when she turned on him she cut off his tail and when they met again in New York city she cut off his arm too when she tried to get revenge on him. He was still very mad about it and knew that he would get his revenge one day.

He had spent the last year traveling around Asia to try and find her, but he had no luck in doing so as she was always one step ahead of him and had managed to escape him before he could catch up with her.

As he was sharpening his sword he stared at his robotic hand in anger and clenched his fist. "Sister when I find you, I will have my reven..." He said angrily and then stopped all of a sudden.

He had a vision where he saw Alopex running through the streets of New York.

He stumbled back and then grew angry "So my sister has returned to the last place we met. No doubt to visit the Turtles again. But this time I will have my revenge." He said and slashed a tree next to his house angrily.

He then packed a bag and set off to a shipyard. After evading the guards he got onto a ship and hid there. This ship was going to New York.

He hadn't been there since he had officially renounced his vendetta against his enemies, the Turtles, but now he was going back to finish what he and his sister Alopex had started.

He got out a robotic sword attachment for his paw and started at it with a smile.

"I will have my revenge for what you did to me Alopex and no one will save you this time." He said smiling evilly as he began his journey to New York City for revenge against his sister.