Chapter 14: Talking about Each other.

After the song Leatherhead and Alopex sat at a nearby bench together to watch the stars.

They were leaning against each other, both so happy to be together.

Leatherhead sighed and decided to tell her. "Hey Alopex, I have a confession to make. I knew that you were special when I first met you and I just wanted to say that I love you." He said looking into her eyes.

Alopex blushed "Oh Leatherhead I felt something special too when we first met and I love you, I love you so much." She said.

Leatherhead smiled, he then leaned in and kissed her, and she kissed him back.

After they broke the kiss, Alopex hugged him and he hugged her back.

A few minutes later Leatherhead broke the silence with a question. "Hey Alopex, I didn't know that Tiger Claw was your brother. But I wonder why do you two hate each other so much? " He asked.

Alopex sighed "I think it's time you knew the truth. We hate each other because before I met the Turtles for the first time I cut off his tail as payback for turning us to a life of crime. Before I met you I cut off his arm when he tried to betray me after I spared his life." She said solemnly.

Leatherhead hugged her "I'm sorry I had no idea he put you through that." He said.

Alopex hugged him back and began to cry "It's okay. Before we became mutants we had a wonderful family life. Plus I mean it's not like you did something bad to someone you care about." She said.

Leatherhead looked down ashamed after hearing the last part of her sentence. Alopex grew worried.

"What's wrong Leatherhead?" She asked.

Leatherhead looked at her with shame "Before I met you I had horrible problems with my anger and I attacked anyone or anything that reminded me of the Kraang and because of that I ended up hurting my friends the Turtles. Even Michelangelo, my best friend." He said look at the ground with tears in his eyes.

Alopex looked at him with sympathy; she then hugged him and kissed his cheek. "It's okay at least they forgave you and you became one of their most trusted friends and allies." She said looking into his eyes.

Leatherhead smiled and kissed her forehead "Thank you, Alopex." He said smiling.

Alopex smiled back "No problem, Leatherhead." She said as they hugged and continued to look at the stars together.

"You said Romeo and Juliet reminds you so much about your parents. Why is that?" He asked after pulling away from the hug.

Alopex smiled "Well let me tell you the story." She said.

Years ago Akira, my father, was from a poor family while my mom ,Sakura, was from a rich family. They both first met at a festival when they were both 13 years old and they fell I love the moment they laid eyes on each other.

But my maternal grandfather didn't want my mom to marry my dad as he had wanted her to marry another rich man, so he forbade them from seeing each other again.

But that didn't stop them from seeing each other in secret. They would often sneak off to the park, restaurants, and a place near the river for dates.

One day my father asked my mom to marry him and she said yes and they both eloped. When my grandfather found out he was mad at first but after he got to know my dad he ended up accepting the marriage.

They both later had two kids, my brother and me. They were happily married for many years until my brother he....

When Alopex told the story she started to get very emotional and at the end she stopped as she didn't want to reveal her parents fate, then she started to cry again.

Leatherhead looked at her sympathetically and hugged her tight. "I'm so sorry, but I'm sure that your parents are in a better place now." He said. trying to point out a silver lining.

Alopex smiled and kissed him "Thanks Leatherhead I needed that." She said.

"No problem my love." Leatherhead said smiling.

They looked into each other's eyes and kissed again.

"Well. Well. Well I see my sister has finally found a boyfriend." Someone said menacingly.

They broke the kiss to see Tiger Claw standing there with a malicious smile on his face.