Day 2- 2nd half of the day- baseball and more

It's going to be a fun practice said Addison. We have to be at our best said Courtney. We got this replied Andre. Throw me the ball said Madison. Devin threw a curveball, and Madison took a swing at it and hit it. But it was a fly ball and Courtney raised her arm in the air and caught it for the first out. The positions switched. Now Andre is at bat. Devin throws a fastball. Andre swung at it but missed it for a strike. He throws a changeup. Andre hit it and it went out the park for a home run. Everyone clapped and cheered. The team lifted him up and put him down.

The next batter was Courtney. Devin threw her a screwball and she hit it. Andre tried to get it but it went between his legs and it was a single. Wow, baseball is hard. The baseball field is located east of the woods and it was called The Diamond. That's good for now but we all have something we excel at and things we need to practice. Let's meet back here tomorrow before the main event.

Sure we can do it everyone agreed with. However it was now time for another camp activity. They walked together back inside the auditorium. They were unable to sit in the front because they arrived 5 minutes late. Today's speaker was Roth Jets. He is 28 years old and has been with the camp staff for 5 years and he loves to talk about things people need to know.

Hi everyone, do you enjoy your time here so far? If so, raise your hands in the air. There was a lot of hands raised in the air. Okay, today I want to talk about the history of this camp. A couple of boys and girls at a college campus decided in The University of Kentucky to start this camp. They were sitting down in their dorm rooms when they realized that there was a lot of unhappy college students due to either the stress of studying, missing home, and other reasons. So Blaire Rizzy and King Charles decided to make a fundraiser washing cars, selling cookies, and mowing the lawns of a neighborhood. They raised over a million dollars. Coming to the board, they convinced people to start one in their home state and it was called College Fun Camp.

In Texas, California, Oregon, Florida, New York, Missouri, Montana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maine, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Kansas, Massachuttes, Virigina, Washington, and other states and their cities, they built more camps. They wanted college students to be able to take a break and enjoy life. This is why we are here. Soon, you will be back in school being stressed again but we want you to make friends and recall camp memories so you can be a better student. So now we are going to play the Blob.

Go outside if you like to participate. Joyce was the first one to climb up the long ladder and she jumped down onto the blob below which is a big inflatable. The next person that was behind her was Andre Ydolly. He jumped feet first onto the blob and Joyce flew up into the air. Noticing she was about to fall into the water, she put her arms out. That was a lot of fun when she landed with a big splash. Then, Franklin jumped down and Andre was launched into the air. He did a flip while in mid-air and landed in the water. He screamed with delight.

When all the students was done with the blob, they went back to their cabins to change into new clothing. They then went to lunch. The menu was a choice between sloopy joes or a bacon cheeseburger. Then a choice of two sides from french fries, mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, fried okra, creamed spinach, baked beans, and others. The members of Team Bears wolfed the food down quickly. They then went to small groups.

The leader was Nathan Daniels who is 41 years old. He has been a camp leader for 18 years now. Today, let's sit in a circle. Andre sat next to Franklin who sat next to Devin who sat next to Courtney who sat next to Addison who sat next to Madison. Today we are going to discuss All Camp Tournament. Since the Tigers won, they got to pick the order of the events.

The first one is strange. New to this year is the tickle crawl. Getting on hands and feet and crawling to finish line while being tickled. Who wants to do that one? Andre raised his left hand in the air. Okay we put you down for that.

Next event is the apple bopping. Got to get 5 into container in fastest time. Who want this? Madison decided to do that one.

Next one is baseball which all of you will participate. Notice though we don't know who we face till later but winning team gets the point so practice hard for this one.

The 4th event is the tickle wheel. Must finish and if you yell stop, time is reset for you. This one needs to be with someone who can wistand tickling the longest without yelling the safe word. Courtney volunterred for this one.

Next one is the hardest one so far. The 5th event needs two people. One person is blindfolded and the other directs the other through an obstacle course. Devin and Franklin volunteered for this one. Good we trust in both of you.

The 6th and final event for the championship is Trivia but you be tickled on your feet as you must get 10 questions correct to win it. I want this said Addison. Great we have our lineup and we will have 14 days to prepare for this so let's get rolling.

To be Continued