Adventures

Joyce decided to go swimming and she knew that it would be fun. She changed into an appororiate outfit for swimming, then went inside the main pool area. She climbed up the ladder leading to the diving board. She is sweating and her palms are shaking as she dove into the water feet first. With a splash, she was having fun, and she did it again.

On the other side of the camp, Cory and the Lions was playing on the rock course. He went up first. He had a special harness and then he went up one rock at a time, stepping on each with one foot but he failed to reach the top and ring the bell because he kept slipping towards the top. Although his team cheered him on, it was not going to be done today. Next up was Franklin. Wearing a blue T-shirt, shorts, shoes, and socks, he attempted this. His first hand hit the first rock and he pulled himself up. The next one was tricker, quite a distance away. He went forward with a lunge and did it well.

Then, he tried it again with the next one curved to the right. He put his left leg up and pushed his body up. Get it Franklin! yelled Andre on the ground. Franklin made it to the top and rang the bell 3 times in a row signifying he was successful. Great Job his friends said as they all pat his back as he walked past each one.

Then, they went as a group to another obstacle course. Andre took this one. It was a giant tree stump in the water. He stepped on it. There was a swinging wooden plank. He grabbed hold of it and took it for a ride. He jumped onto the platform on the other side. As people squirted his face by water guns, he crawled on the platform to the other side and jumped to grab on one of the rings with both hands. As he made his way to reach for the other green ring, he slipped and splashed into the water below. He had completed (1/3) of the obstacle course and he was proud of that very much.

Madison decided to go walk on a log but she fell into the water too. That said, she did pretty good. Courtney decided to get a manicure at the salon during free time. She got nails that now glowed like butterflies. It was beautiful everyone said. Addison had to try something new so she went in the house of mirrors maze and she was spooked by the double trick mirrors but she finished the challenge within 25 minutes.

Joyce decided she was too good to do more stunts. So, she walked her way to the barn. She fed some chickens, cows, pigs, and lambs and pet them before leaving.

The Lions went to dinner. It was fried chicken tenderloin sandwiches with a egg salad and they had a lot of tummy full after that. Another sleep came, but now it was time for the main session.

To be Continued