The Challenge

Andre is heading to the dining hall with the rest of the Lions for lunch and he ate the BLT. Of course he could have chosen the meatball sub, Italian sub, or the tuna melt, but he picked this one because it was more delicious to him. He added pickles and a bag of Lays Potato Chips. He also drank orange juice. Let me out! he heard outside. Andre rushed outside to see what is the matter. It was Cory calling out. Apparently, someone thought it would be hilarious to wrap him up in saran wrap, and add a second layer of duct tape. It was Miranda from team Bears. Cory had fallen asleep on the pool table, which is a mistake to do at camp. Miranda just left his head, hands, and feet sticking out. Step right up and tickle this boy's feet. Nooooo anything but that.

Andre was happy to do this to Cory. He played This Little Piggy with Cory's toes and he commented that his toes are adorable. As the rhyme finished, he tickled Cory's left foot toes. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The tickling made him squeal like a pig. He was shown no mercy as this lasted for 30 minutes with no break.

Andre walked away from the patio and let someone else tickle Cory. Hey Andre, tickle me again sometime later okay? said Cory softly. You bet I will replied Andre. The next person to approach Cory's feet was Tyler. He tickled Cory's arches with fast motions using 8 fingers, and Cory wet himself amist a long loud laughter of an additional 30 minutes. He was a skilled tickler and had met strangers in real life from ad's he posted on various kinky sites such as "I am ticklish", and "tickle men". He have tickled men to break within a hour or so.

Cory thanked Tyler. No one else wanted to tickle Cory so he was unwrapped in a process that took 30 minutes. He then joined his team in the main auditorium for small group time. Today, they decided to spend time together reading a book. Franklin got them copies of The Practical Way to win a Competition that had tips from practicing well, time management, understanding your opponent, and more.

Madison suggested that for the next free time tomorrow, they practice their roles. That means there will be a lot of tickling the next day. Courtney devised a plan for the group to work out together at the gym. They need strength in various areas  to improve their odds of winning. Andre thought it was essential to be a good sport. Franklin advised the team to come up with a silent meditation plan such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Breathing Exercises, and others. Cory wanted the Lions to focus on listening to music about courage. The 6 of then adjoined their meeting.

At dinner, pork tamales with a selection of black beans, citrus salad, chorizo sausage, fried okra, kale, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, and etc.. to add to the menu. Another option is chicken and cheese Enchiladas. Everyone was stuffed. They went to sleep.

Overnight a circuit breaker was damaged in a storm and there will be a blackout the next day, making things interesting.

To be Continued