Chapter 37

Vas happenin dudes! So I've decided, I'll probably only update if I get reviews on chapters now, so I know you're liking it? Tell me what you think and stuff or vote? That'd be great. ON WITH THE STORY.

Louis' POV

We sat round in the waiting room, barely talking. Niall went out with Maria to get us all a McDonald's, we didn't eat much though. The labour was so long, they were taking ages. Longer than we thought it would anyway, whenever a nurse appeared Eleanor would sit up just to be disappointed.

As we were sitting there Liam thought he should alert the fans of what's going on, we also noticed a build up of paparazzi outside the hospital.

@Real_Liam_Payne: sorryyyyy! we were so excited about tonight but Katie is having baby direction!!!

@Louis_Tomlinson: baby direction is on its way! So excited

@zaynmalik: looking forward to meeting baby direction aha :) x

@NiallOfficial: cannot wait for this baby to be born ! Hurry

@EleanorJCalder: Harry is in with Katie now, just waiting! So excited xx

@DaniellePeazer: sending my love to Harry and Katie x

As we were sitting there waiting, we noticed most of the worldwide trends.

"Goodluck Harry and Katie"

"Baby direction is on its way"

The fans were amazing

Eleanor's POV

We were waiting for hours, it seemed like days until a nurse finally came out. I stood up, looked at her blurry eyed. "You're with Katie Carrington, correct?" I nodded furiously at her. "There were complications..." She said, taking me to one side. "The baby has arrived, it wasn't breathing but both mother and baby are fine now. And father...he passed out a couple of times. But he was brilliant. So supportive, he's a keeper" she said giggling. "You can go see them now" she said, pointing towards the room.

We filed down the hall, gently knocking then entering the room. I saw Katie laying there, holding a little baby in a blanket with Harry sitting there with his hand on Katie's back. His eyes were so puffy, like he had been crying.

"He was hell. He wouldn't stop crying, you would have thought he was the one having the baby" Katie laughed as I ran towards her and kissed her forehead. "She's beautiful" I said leaning over her. Louis stood at the end of the bed, snapping photos of everyone and then just Harry and Katie. He had gone snap happy, everyone piled in the room and the awwwws were non stop.

"BABY STYLES IS HERE" Niall announced running in the room with flowers, " SH!" everyone hissed harshly, almost in unison. "She's adorable, what's her name?" Liam enquired. "I don't know if we can disclose that information" Harry laughed. "YOU'VE ALREADY MADE US WAIT 9 MONTHS" Danielle practically screamed.

"Okay...her name is, drum roll please, Darcy-Mae Styles" Harry announced. "Hello Darcy-Mae" Zayn said in a hushed tone, stroking her head. "I love it" Katie smiled at Harry "and I love you" she continued, looking at Harry before kissing him.