Chapter 35

Eleanor's POV

I miss Katie to pieces, she's my best friend but I can't help but feel that if I talk to her Lou will get angry. Especially because he's Harry's best friend. They all miss her too, she was like their little sister but they're just supporting Harry. "Hey babe" Louis said walking in, before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "LOU! Put. Me. Down." I could hear the boys giggling from the other side of the room. "I will go back home if you don't put me down, I will leave you alone on this tour!" I screamed at him. Silence fell across the room. You could hear the slight gasp from Perrie and Danielle. "Oooh, what you gonna say to that Louis? Let your soon to be wife leave you and go home?"

Oh yeah, me and Louis got engaged. I know we're 21 and 22 BUT we aren't going to get married just yet, we want it to be perfect and I need Katie there, but I don't know how I'm going to get around the boys.

Katie's POV

I deactivated my twitter two days ago, I was getting so much hate and I couldn't take it. I don't deserve it, I don't want to be weighed down by it. I've been in contact with Harry, planning the birth date and how it's all going to work. I'll call him when it's time, he'll meet me at the hospital and we will go from there. He deserves to be apart of this whole experience.

My phone vibrates and flashes at me "Hey babe, we need a chat! You free soon?" It was Eleanor. She wanted to see me? I bet shes trying to get me to fix things with Harry.

Anyway, I agreed to see Eleanor. We decided to meet tomorrow for some coffee.

As I walked into the local Starbucks, I could see El waiting for me in a booth with two coffees. I stopped and stared at her, tears filling my eyes and rolling down my cheek. I slid down into the booth next to her "wow, you are massive!" She said hugging me "thanks babe, thanks" I smiled. We chatted for hours, sitting in that booth.

"Sooooooo....." She said, placing her hand in front of me.

"OH MY GOD" I screeched "why isn't this all over the Internet and papers?!"

"We're keeping it quiet, waiting until this baby of yours is born" she giggled. "Speaking of which, boy..girl?! NAMES?!" She squealed. "Nothing yet" I giggled.

Eleanor's POV

We went back to Katie's parents house, which we hadn't planned because we just wanted to chat then go home but we couldn't split yet. We chatted wedding details and how I wanted her as my maid of honour, which is a problem because of Harry. I just want them to be friends, at least.

We watched TV when we got in, just laughed and chatted. Katie decided she was going to grab some popcorn, so as she walked out of the room I sent a quick text to Louis. "Don't hate me, I'm with Katie. We just needed a chat, she's doing well x" as I pressed the sent button I heard a strange noise, followed by "El...." It was Katie from the kitchen. "Yeah? I'm not getting up, I'm comfy" I replied.

"Eleanor, get here.." She was interrupted by a scream "OW, EL GET IN HERE NOW" I ran into the kitchen to see Katie bent over in pain, holding onto the side with some weird liquid on the floor. "Oh god..."