Chapter 13

Liams POV

We had arrived in a not so sunny Toronto, which was weird considering all of the other times we had been here, it had been sunny. Katie and Harry were first off the plane and into the car, we could all see that Katie was suffering badly with morning sickness. She had woken a couple of times during the flight to be sick, waking others up as she rushed to the toilet. Zayn and Niall walked out hand in hand to the next car followed by me and Danielle. I had my hand rested on her back, she had really dressed up for some reason. She has always liked to look good in the public eye, and I admired that. She had black skinny jeans on with a red vest top with a leather jacket on top. She had some black heels on and she hobbled to the car. We knew the airport would be busy so we made our way out through the VIP exit, as we did we heard the announcement "Due to certain circumstances, One Direction will not be making an appearance. This is to ensure the safety of all of the boys and their girlfriends. The boys apologise for the inconvenience." Harry had requested this for the safety of Katie and the baby, which was perfectly reasonable. 

We made our way to the hotel in Toronto, we had about 6 hours before a party we had to go to tonight. We went through the main entrance of the hotel, Harry and Katie didn't speak to anyone again and everyone else followed them. Louis and Eleanor had stopped to take photos for the crowds waiting, we waited in the lobby for them and then heard screaming. We all turned to see Louis posing with Eleanor flung over his shoulder, before we knew it Niall had dashed outside to pinch Louis' bum. 

The crowd screamed with laughter and we all followed, including Harry and Katie. They stood and took some photos before going in. "Katie and I apologise for being blunt earlier, I hope you understand the reasons why" Harry apologised to the crowds waiting. "Its okay!" the crowd screamed back "WE LOVE YOU KATIE" the girls were screaming, she smiled and thanked them.

We made our ways to our rooms to relax before tonights party, we could see that Katie was in better spirits. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before saying "I'm glad you feel better." She giggled and wandered off to her room.

Katies POV

I didn't mean to be off with everyone, I was still in a lot of pain, despite the large amounts of paracetamol I had taken. We got to our room and I threw myself onto the bed and before I knew it, Harry threw himself on top of me. He was kissing my neck and made his way upto my lips, slightly nibbling my bottom lip. I knew what he wanted, so I kissed him back and mumbled "no Harry, I want to freshen up" before shrugging him off. 

Clothes:

http://www.polyvore.com/danielles_toronto_look/set?id=51892687