Chapter 12

Katies POV

We were woken by a very angry Paul who kicked the bed, vibratig onto us and Niall and Zayn at the end. He threw pillows at Liam, Dani, El and Louis to wake them up too. He let out a sigh before continuing "Aw, how cute. Best friends having a sleep over. Get up, we have to leave for the airport in an hour" he shouted at us. Harry let out a groan before running into the shower, everyone else left our room to pack. I was on twitter on my phone before seeing a tweet from Harry:

@Harry Styles: So last night we had a massive sleepover, thanks for the support guys. Love you all! X 

He had attached a photo of us all sleeping awkwardly, the tweet was from about 5am. Why was he up so early? As I scrolled through my mentions, I felt ill some more. Trying to ignore it, I was almost sick in the bed. I sprinted to the bathroom - where Harry was having a shower - and was sick twice. "Babe, is that you? Are you okay? Is it morning sickness? That's a good sign you know, everything's okay now." Harry sounded chirpy at my sickness but I just groaned at him before returning to pack mine and Harrys suitcase. I left Harry's outfit out for him because otherwise he would pick an uncomfortable outfit for the flight. We were moving on to Toronto, where the drinking age was 19. I knew the boys were excited.

I put my hair in a fishplait and did my make up, subtle make up to cover my puffy eyes. I threw on some blue jeans and a light purple shirt with some black pumps and my favourite sunglasses, I was ready for the 3 hour flight. Still not feeling great, I was greeted by hands appearing round my waist. Harry spined me round and he was in just his towel. I gave him a disapproving look. 

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Just showing I care, but FINE I wont anymore!" He joked.

He quickly got changed and took both of our bags to Paul who put them in a van to go to the airport with everyone elses. We met with Louis and Eleanor who were on their way to van aswell. We were all so tired from the night before. We dashed through the kitchens and got into the blacked out vans and made our way to airport. "I like the shades Katie" Zayn joked "Its to cover my eyes from the flashes actually" I snarled. 

Harrys POV

We pulled up to airport in 3 different vans; one with the suitcases, one with Katie, Louis, Eleanor, Paul and I and one with Liam, Danielle, Niall and Zayn. Everyone said hello and went to the airport. I could see the fear in Katies eyes "don't worry, they barricaded off. You're safe with me and Paul. I promise" I assured her. I led her out of the van, holding onto her hand. We looked down at the ground and entered the airport without saying hello. Paul held onto Katie whilst I went back outside to see fans quickly. I was given cards, flowers and teddy bears for Katie to get well soon. I thanked them all and went into the airport where we checked in and made our way to the private lounge.

I took a photo of the gifts we had recieved and tweeted it with the caption:

@HarryStyles: Thanks to all the fans at the airport, big love to you all X

This cheered Katie up quickly but she still sat there in silence. We all engaged in conversation whilst she sat there hugging me. Eleanor and Louis were the most chatty, as per usual, with Eleanor's legs thrown over Louis. She had black leggins on with a green shirt, that was her famous look. She had light curls in her hair and had some black pumps on, they were similar to Katies. 

"The next flight to Toronto is now boarding, please make your way to the aircraft."

"WOOHOO" Louis screamed as he ran off with Eleanor in his arms, he had too much energy for this time of the morning. I held Katies hand and led her to the aircraft, passing more fans. Paul stood next to Katie to ensure nothing happened again and we made it through to the plane. We got into our seats and she was sitting next to me in first class. "I just looooooove first class" Danielle boomed as she flung herself into her seat next to Liam who sighed and said "lay off the coffee Dani...it's not healthy." And with that, we all burst into laughs. After the plane took off, we were soon asleep and I was woken by Paul 3 hours later. "You might want to wake Katie, she looks really pale. We should get her to the hotel and let her rest up" he instructed me. 

Clothes:

http://www.polyvore.com/katies_toronto_look/set?id=51881919

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_toronto_look/set?id=51890943