Chapter 36

Hey guysssssss! Wow, what is going on?! Still don't know what's going on with Maria, but I have a feeling we will find out in this chapter! Lets go...

Harry's POV

"Hello? Oh hey El, what's up? Wait, why are you calling me? Shouldn't you be calling Lou not me, oh I get it...prefer me, do ya?" I laughed down the phone. "Wait..what?! You're with her? Okay...uh why? You what? That's not funny El, she's not due for 2 weeks" and with that I hung up. I'm used to them making jokes like that, it's not funny. About two seconds later, Louis' phone rang, after a couple of seconds he hung up.

"HARRY, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. SHE'S BEING SERIOUS, ALL HANDS ON DECK." I looked at him.... what is he on about? "LIAM, TALK TO PAUL WE NEED TO CANCEL TONIGHT'S CONCERT." He continued.

"NIALL, YOU AND ZAYN GO TO THE HOTEL AND COLLECT SOME OVER NIGHT STUFF FOR HARRY." I stood there, staring at him go into over protective big brother mode.

"AND I WILL LOOK AFTER HARRY, AND MAKE SURE HE'S CALM. WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL. wait...who what? Wait." He started babbling. He was confused now.

"Oh, uh...LIAM ONCE YOU'VE DONE THAT, TAKE TO TWITTER AND APOLOGISE, DON'T SAY WHAT'S GOING ON THOUGH" he was screaming. This all happened so quickly, I couldn't react.

"WOAH" I screamed. "Hold up, someone tell me what's going on?!" I said, looking at them all in panic mode. "Seriously dude, you haven't worked it out?" ZAYN laughed at me. "Uh, no?" They looked at each other, baffled. "Baby Styles is on the way dude. She was with El and then..." I cut Liam off "HOLY SHIT GUYS!" I started running round the room, picking stuff up like my jacket, phone and wallet. "Code red, lets go! I'll meet you at the hospital ASAP" I said running to my car, closely followed by Louis.

Eleanor's POV

I threw some clothes in a bag and helped Katie to my car, which was not an easy task considering she was screaming very often. I drove to the hospital as quickly as possible and as soon as we walked through the doors of the hospital, she was put into a wheelchair and taken away from me. I could hear her cries down the hallway, she was terrified and pulled away from me. I checked twitter and saw photos of the boys rushing from the venue and people asking me what was going on. People were angry and upset from the cancellation but no one had guessed what was going on.

As I sat down in the waiting room, I heard a "Hey..." Coming from Perrie and Danielle who were walking through the doors, swiftly followed by Louis and a frantic Harry.

"Where is she? What's going on? Why aren't you with her?" Harry screamed at me. "Calm down, she's been taken to a room to get ready. We can go through soon, but you NEED to calm down. She's terrified and crying, she just doesn't understand. You'll just unsettle her more" I hugged him. We all took a seat and waited for what seemed a life time.

"Friends and family of Katie Carrington?" By then, the others had arrived, even Maria.

"Yeah, that's us" Harry stood up walking towards her, "you coming?" He looked at us all, and we all made our way down the hallway.

Harry's POV

I walked into the room to see Katie laying there, in pain. I haven't seen her since she left, although we've spoken on the phone. "Hey babe" at least it wasn't awkward. "Harry, it hurts so much. I was not expecting this" she laughed. I sat next to her as everyone piled into the room "Uh, hey guys" she looked at them all. "Maria? Uh, hey? Why are you here..you haven't spoken to me in ages" Katie asked before screaming in pain. I sat bolt up and just stared, this is so weird. "Harry, calm down. It's normal" Eleanor said looking at me. I nodded and relaxed again.

Niall walked in the room with a apple from the canteen, he threw his arm around Marja "want a bite babe?" He said, she looked at Katie and shrugged. "You finally got with Niall? And you stopped talking to me..the cheek of it. How dare you?" She was interrupted by the nurse coming in "it's really only one person at a time" she said to us all. "I vote Harry stays" Louis said before pushing everyone out of the door.

"I'm glad you're here" she said, looking at me.

"Me too, no matter what happens with us...I'll always love you and this baby" I replied quickly.

Tears started rolling down her rosy cheeks before she started screaming in pain again. "Okay, you're ready Katie...time to get this baby out" the nurse said, rubbing my back. "What? You're kidding..right?" I looked at the nurse. "Nope, it's time" she smiled.

"Oh god" Katie looked at me, I stroked her hair and kissed the side of her head "you can do this babe"