Chapter 16

Harrys POV

The next day Katie and I spent all day in bed, without being disturbed. I put a note on the door that read "Relaxing today, do not disturb. See you at 7.15 :)" I thought that this explained well enough and made people leave us alone. We spent the day messing around, watching movies and taking photos. I took this one photo of me and Katie that I just love, we are sitting on the bed. She was in my shirt and I was shirtless, I was kissing her on the cheek. I posted it on twitter with the caption 'cheek -stagram ?' It was my favourite picture of us by far, so much so that I set it as my twitter picture. She had gone to the toilet and when she came back, I slipped her a piece of paper with a list of names on. "Are these your favourite names? I love them, remember..they have to go with Styles. AND we need to think of a middle name" she giggled.

Before we knew it, it was 6.15 in the evening and it was time to get ready to go out. I slipped on a blazer over a white top and I wore my blue jeans, Katie on the other hand made a little more effort. She was wearing a stripey top that was tucked into a black skirt. She wore some black wedges and a fedora over her light waves, she looked stunning. We had had a good day with her only feeling sick and she was in fairly good spirits all day. We met the others and went to the front of the hotel, we stood outside the doors. Our arms around each other in a line, we let fans take serious and silly photos of us. We felt the need to spoil the girls, and travel in style. A white limo pulled up, much to the surprise of the girls and the fans, we all hopped in and cruised off to the Nota Bene restuarant in Toronto. 

Everyone drank wine except for Katie who stuck with peach ice tea, before we knew it everyone was slightly tipsy. We had eaten great food and drunk great drinks, the night had been perfect. We were sat in a booth in the restuarant and I hushed everyone. "Right.." I stuttered a little "We have our top names for the baby, are you ready?" Everyone looked shocked like they hadn't expected us to even consider it. "For a boy; Jake, Alfie, William or Luke..boys are hard names." I continued "William! Thats my middle name" Louis winked. "Yes yes, for a girl; Mae, Abbie or Rosie" I finished. "Oh, I just adore the name Mae" Eleanor cooed. As we finished our three-course meal, we stumbled back into the limo.

Liams POV

When we got back to the hotel, we all piled into mine and Danielle's room where we did a twitcam. It had been requested for ages and we had all agreed to it, and thought we'd give the fans a treat. I started just me "Hello everyone! So tonight, we've been out for a meal and drinks. Its fair to say that the boys are fairly drunk" I laughed.

"Indeeeed we are" Niall exclaimed, coming into the shot. "Niall, pipe down" Zayn said walking onto the camera. "Yes, two guests only two minutes into the twitcam..it doesn't get much better than this" I said to the 15,000 people watching. "YES IT DOES" Louis screamed as he threw Eleanor ontop of us and joined in. "Apparently, it does" I said to everyone. By now, there were 40,000 people watching. People had obviously spread the word that the boys were with me. Danielle was sitting to the right of me laughing at everything that was happening. "And...drum rolls please" I started "HARRY AND KATIE" we all said in unison as I moved the screen over to them. "Give it up for the happy couple" Louis bellowed as everyone started clapping.

We all had one of Nialls snapbacks on and were all laughing at how silly we all looked, we couldn't all fit in one shot at a time so we took it in turns to speak. Everyone seemed to love the drunk twitcam with everyone, although Paul did tell us off for being too loud at times. We answered questions but didn't follow anyone on twitter because that was too unfair. Louis and Niall danced for everyone and Zayn joined in too. The twitcam was a great success and everyone was greatful. 

Katies POV

After the twitcam, we made our way back to the room for my last night on the tour. I walked in the room first to find some beautiful red roses on my bed. "My favourite! Oh, Harry!" I said in admiration. "I know they are, I don't want you to go Katie. But I will be home, soon enough. I promise" He replied. He gave me one of his famous bear hugs before we fell onto the bed and almost instantly fell asleep. What a great last night, I thought to myself before falling into a deep sleep. 

Clothes:

http://www.polyvore.com/katies_restaurant_look/set?id=52043713