Chapter 26

Katies POV

We stayed overnight in a local hotel that Paul had booked for us, and Liam stayed overnight in the Hospital with Danielle. The next morning we all got ready, when I say got ready I mean we threw on some trackies and a top, and we went to the hospital with balloons, flowers and cards for Danielle. We made our way to her room and bombarded through the room cheering, but she looked down. 

Liam looked at us "Do you want the good news or the bad news?" He said, his voice shaky. "Good news first, NO NO, bad news first. Oh I don't know!" Eleanor said, confused as always. "Good news first" I said, glaring at Eleanor jokingly. "Okay, good news is that Danielle is stable now and can come home in a few days" We looked at each other and started smiling and Liam said that, Eleanor running over to hug her. "Bad news?" Niall said, looking concerned. "Well," Danielle started. "Bad news, I spoken to Liam" I could feel my heart sinking as she was speaking, Eleanor backing away from her. "You're going to have to deal with me some more, we aren't breaking up" as she said this, I had run up to Liam and hugged him and then dived on Danielles bed. I was crying at the news, I had been so emotional lately. "You little buggers!" Louis screamed at them, they had been kidding and trying to make us believe that they had broken up. 

Louis' POV

And with that news, we spent another hours with them messing aorund before heading to the airport. Liam stayed with Danielle and they were coming home in a couple of days and the rest of us headed back to Manchester airport before going back to Holmes Chapel. Maria had been quiet this whole time, and I think I knew why. Niall is really friendly with Danielle, and loved her in a friendly way. We all had a theory that Maria liked Niall, regardless of the fact that she has dated people throughout their friendship. I think she might be jealous of their friendship. 

We got onto the plane, and travelled for an hour and a half. The atmosphere was better on the way back and we chatted and watched films this time, just the way I liked things. When we landed, we grabbed our baggage and hopped into the cars. We got back to the bungalow in Holmes Chapel and lazed on the sofa watching the Harry Potter films, and chatting. We were fully engaged in conversation when Harrys phone started ringing.

"Hello...oh Hi Pauly! How are you?" he started. "Wait, what? Really?" the conversation didn't sound very interesting so we carried on with our conversations. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" he started to sound angry, causing us to stop our conversations. "Oh my god, how long? Oh god, okay...Sure? Speak to you soon mate" He put down his phone in anger. "Babe, what is it?" Katie asked, looking concerned. "They've got a new plan for the complex, they're getting a gate with a code that only residents know" he said. "Well..that's good, why are you angry?" Eleanor looked at him. "The fans, before the gate was installed, they wanted to see what our flat looked like. They tried to break the door, they were stopped but its damaged and we've got to wait a bit longer until it's definitely safe again."

We looked at him, shocked by what our fans were capable of. It turns out none of us were allowed in the complex until the gate was installed properly, the door was replaced and the fans were found and fined. Katie started crying when she found out and went to Harrys room in the main house, followed by Harry who was angry. 

Harrys POV

Katie hadn't reacted well to the news yesterday and tweeted in anger:

KGCarrington: Can't believe some people, I have a baby on the way and I just want to be at MY home and comfortable! 

It took her a while to calm down but eventually she was fine and went to sleep. We were going to a baby scan today. We got up, got showered and changed. Everyone else was asleep, I left them a note before we went to the hospital:

Gone to the hospital, we won't be long! See you soon, H x 

We got into the mini and drove to the hospital near by, we had had our appointment redirected to one nearer to HC because of the drama at home. We pulled up and parked to see some paps following us and taking pictures, we ignored them and I led Katie into the hospital, holding her hand. We signed in and sat in the waiting room for our appointment in 5 minutes. I was getting nervous, we had had appointments to check up but today we were getting the first photograph. My stomach was churning but Katie was sitting there, calm and collected, smiling away. My leg started tapping on the floor in nerves and Katie placed her hand on my knee, trying to calm me down. She looked at me, smiled and kissed me on the cheek.