Chapter 5

Eleanors POV

I  love being on tour with the boys, its such a good sense of freedom but it can be tedious. I'm grateful for Katie's appearance, another girl on tour was going to be the best. I sent her a quick text:

Hey hun, I've just finished getting ready. I'll be at yours within 5 mins! Excited!! x 

I haven't seen Katie for almost a month, we became close after we met over a year ago when she started dating Harry. We naturally hit it off, we are similar and yet so different. I made my way down the hallway and reached the lift. As I gazed out, I could see a small crowd of fans who started screaming when they saw me. I blew them a kiss and left the lift to head for Harry and Katies Room. 

The door was slightly opened, I peered in and entered. As I turned to the main bedroom I could see Katie, wearing a white top that was tucked into a pale pink maxi skirt. Her makeup was flawless as always and she was just finishing her hair which was in light curls, she gave her hair one last spray of hairspray then noticed that I had arrived. We squealed for a bit before she gave me a hug, her long lucious brown hair rubbed against my face - I could understand why Harry loved it so much. 

"Hun! You look stunning! Where did you get that skirt from?" I gasped.

"Just a normal topshop buy, it's old!" She explained. Either way, she made it look stunning. "Anyway, are you ready for soundcheck and the concert? I hear we have the best seats in the house!" 

"Yeah, you could say that!" I said as I walked towards their perfectly made bed. "What's this?" I ask as I hold up a piece of paper that was addressed to Katie.

Katies POV

I let her read the note from Harry, she couldn't believe it either. "It doesn't make sense, he didn't even wait to say bye?" She was confused, but then again, when wasn't she. 

"I'm sure he has a decent reason as to why he rushed off" I was hopeful. "No Kate, theres no reason to leave your girlfriend who is jetlag alone in a room in a country she's never been to before!" 

"Whatever, I don't care" I shrugged. "Really? You look bothered.." She pointed out. "Yes, I'm sure. Leave it now El, let's just go."

We made our way downstairs, passed the fans at the front of the hotel who were crying and screaming for the boys. We got in a black van and made our way to the venue. It was spectacular. 

Harrys POV

I shouldn't have left her alone in the hotel, but she would be meeting Eleanor soon enough. I'm sure she will be fine. I couldn't explain the real reason why I left early, she would have killed me. 

"Harry, stop worrying! She's fine, you need to concentrate mate. We need to be the best we can for our ladies" Louis winked at me. He was right, I couldn't let this affect my performance.

"I think the girls are here" Zayn exploded. He could hear the screams get louder and then quiter as a door opened and closed at the back of the venue. I needed to decide quickly if I was going to tell her or not.

Clothes:

http://www.polyvore.com/katies_soundcheck_concert_look/set?id=51593377