Epilogue

Katie's POV

"Darcy-Mae Styles put your brothers toys down and get here now!" I yelled at my 6 year old, brunette, curly haired daughter. I watched her stroll towards the kitchen with that cheeky smile on her face. "Your dad'll be here any minute, is Archie ready?" I leant down to her to straighten out her skirt. "I dunno, he's upstairs" she giggled before running away.

Harry and I split up about 6 months ago, we decided it was best to take some time apart. The birth of our third child took its toll on us, we loved her but we were still young. We didn't plan any of our children, but we embraced them and Harry supported me. Archie was born 2 years after Darcy and Laurie was born just one year ago.

The doorbell rang out and I picked up Laurie and answered the door. "Hey Harry" I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "Hello, and hello to you little miss" he picked up his daughter and walked through the door. "Where are my other little monsters?" Archie began running down the stairs towards his beloved father. "Daddy!" I admire how Harry is with him. "Want a coffee?" I ask. "Please."

Harry's POV

"I heard the news, congrats" Katie looked at me proudly. "I know how long you boys wanted a Grammy." "Thanks, we're overjoyed" I look back at her.

"How're Eleanor and Louis adjusting to parenthood?" She asks me. "Good, I think. They're definitely ready for it. They'll be here soon." I smiled back at her and entered the dining room. "The decorations look good" I politely spoke.

"GUESS WHO HAS ARRIVED" I heard Nialls thick accent as the door swung open. "And where is my little niece?" He spoke as he strolled to the kitchen and took Laurie from me. "Look who is one! Awh, you're growing up." He spoke to her. "She's not your child you know that, right?" I laughed. Perrie, Zayn and Freya entered, followed by Louis and Eleanor with their newborn daughter, Georgia. Liam sent me a quick text to let me know he would be a little late. It was a bit awkward as he and Danielle are both invited, and they went through a rough breakup following their differences in family preferences. Maria was also invited, she's still friends with Katie but no one knew of her and Nialls relationship label. They have been on/off since Darcy was born.

The party had started to celebrate Lauries birthday and everyone was here, including mine and Katie's parents. "Katie, can we speak?" I pulled my ex girlfriend to the side, I missed her. I wanted her. I want my family back. "I miss you" plain and simple, I said it. She crossed her arms and looked at me "why are you saying this now? All those times I begged you to come back..." She spoke to me. "I needed some time, you knew that. I'm ready now, for my family and my career. Please." Without any notification, she pulled me forward and crashed her lips into mine. Just like the first time we kissed, all those years ago. "Okay, we're on."

A/N: SO that concludes this story, thanks for reading x