Chapter 28

*3 Months Later*

Katies POV

We stayed in Holmes Chapel for a few more days after that, until Paul called us to tell us that the London Flat was back to normal. When we pulled up to the complex, gates has been fitted and fans were sitting outside. We smiled and waved and headed back to the flat, the door had been fixed and our flat untouched. When we got back to the London flats, we unpacked and started to settle in. The three months passed really quickly with nothing much happening, except for the fact that the baby bump was now coming along nicely.

Harry had been at work with One Direction during the days, doing promo or photoshoots. If they weren't doing that, they were recording in London. They even went away for 5 days to record in Sweden leaving me at home in a new town, Eleanor and Danielle stayed with me though during the week to give me company. I went to a couple of the photoshoots and interviews and watched from behind the scenes, watching them concentrate and try to be serious was always funny - they normally gave up with the seriousness and acted like themselves, which was what I loved about them.

Harrys POV

Tonight we had planned on going out for a meal, and thats exactly what we did. We all headed out and went to the local curry resturant, and enjoyed our meals. It had been a while since we had all been out together because of the baby and promo work, it was our down time and we were going to make the most of it.

"So, tell us" Zayn urged. Katie laughed and looked at me "Tell you...what?" "Come on! Did you find if out if its a boy or a girl..thats what!" Niall screamed at us, by now the entire resturant was looking at us. "Oh, no. We don't want to know, we've had the option and we've decided we want to keep it a surprise" I said, wrapping my arm around Katie who was sitting next to me on the booth. "Boooooooooooring" Louis sang before tucking into his meal.

After we finished, we headed back to our flat for a movie night - a well deserved rest. When we got home, Niall threw his shoes off and launched himself on the sofa as if he was a home before Liam threw himself on top of him followed by Louis and Zayn. We giggled and made our way to the other sofa, by then Niall had pulled out his laptop and was on twitter. "Haha, look at this guys. Its an article about tonight" he said passing the laptop to Liam who read it to us all:

"One Direction's Harry Styles was seen out and about with his PREGNANT girlfriend and his band mates this evening. Girl or Boy - Place your bets here! Although she is six months pregnant, she knows how to dress up for a meal out with our favourite boys. Speaking of which, the known taken 3/ 5 of the band were with girlfriends BUT (plot twist) Zayn was seen with Perrie - as per usual - and Niall was seen with the red head that we know as best friend Maria, but they looked too close for comfort this evening in the Curry House in West London. ARE ALL OF OUR BOYS TAKEN? Stay tuned for updates. "

Louis' POV

We laughed at the article for a while before Zayn pulled out his phone and tweeted:

@ZaynMalik: Just read a funny article about me and perrie, dont believe the articles aha x

and after Niall tweeted off of the laptop:

@NiallOfficial: haha, im not dating maria! Funny article tho !!

I looked at Marias face when she read the tweet, and my heart instantly sunk for her. We all knew how she felt about him and he showed no interest or concern about it. He hadn't even noticed, it had become our mission to make him realise and finally make them an item!