Chapter 20

Katies POV

My new flat was a wreck, already. As soon as I opened the door, Harry came rushing over to me. "Babe! Why are you so late, are you okay?" he looked at me, his eyes wide and lips trembling. "I'm fine, I just wasn't very well. I think it was the stress of the move, the girls stayed with me until I felt well again. Sorry Harry" I stuck my bottom lip out and gave him the puppy dog eyes. He moved towards me, put his arms around me and gave me a warm and embracing kiss "I forgive you" he whispered to me before continuing the kiss. I pulled myself away from him and walked round the flat looking at everyone, slowly on their way to being completely smashed. Louis saw me and Harry with our hands together, fingers tangled and holding tight, he nodded at us and I smiled back. And with that, he dashed off to the kitchen and started handing out glasses of champagne to everyone with Zayn. I got a glass of orange juice and everyone else had the choice, and Louis was suddenly standing on a chair.

"Hello everyone!" he started, I looked at Harry confused and he just shrugged his shoulders. "I would like to thank everyone for coming on behalf of Harry and Katie. Now, I would like to say congrats to you two on your first apartment together" he said sounded unusally serious, he had something important to say. I could tell. He was 22, but acted like a 10 year old normally. "We are all very happy for you, with the baby and now the flat even though we've failed to show that recently. We really are though, and we have organised something for you" He continued. I looked at Harry who was looking at Louis and flickering between the boys. "We have organised a 10 day holiday for you two after the baby is born, but if you want the baby can come with you. You're going to Mauritius, we have sorted everything so there is no need to worry! We hope you have a great time, so here's to the happy couple! Cheers" He shouted and jumped off the chair.

Harrys POV

I could see Katies eyes fill with tears, she turned to me and gave me a hug. Everyone at the party watched, let out an 'Aww' in unison then carried on with the party. The boys, Eleanor and Danielle came over to us. "I don't know what to say guys, honestly. Thank you so much" I said to them all. "I love you guys so much, thank you" tears started rolling down Katies face and with that, we were all pulled into a massive hug. Maria got a picture of all of us in the group hug and I tweeted it:

@Harry_Styles: So they boys and their girls paid for us to go on holiday! We love them so much, thanks guys xxx 

The picture had been favourited and sent around, 'Group Hug' and 'One Direction Family' had trended worldwide on twitter for the rest of the night. When I woke the next day, I wasn't hung over in the slightest. Katie was laying next to me in my shirt and boxers, I put some shorts on and went to look around all the sleeping people in my flat. Everyone had gone home except the boys and their girlfriends. As I walked into the living room, the stench of alcohol hit me. I took a picture of the mess and everyone sleeping in their awkward positions and tweeted it:

@Harry_Styles: Clearly a night to remember! It smells in here..or is it Louis' feet? 

Niall and Maria had got completely smashed and were sleeping on the floor in each others clothes, I don't even know how that happened. Louis and Eleanor were on the sofa sleeping with the blanket pulled over them and I could see Zayn laying next to Perrie on the other sofa. They had the sort of will they, wont they relationship that was popular with the magazines. As I looked around, I couldn't see Liam or Danielle. They must have gone back to Liams, I hoped. 

Louis' POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking, Katie and Harry were standing in the kitchen cooking for everyone. Everyone was awake and waiting patiently, Niall was laying facedown on the floor holding his head. As we ate the bacon, conversation flowed easily and we discussed the night's events. 

"So, what's the plans for today?" I asked the group. 

"Find Liam and Danielle, get changed then go out?" Zayn suggested. 

"How about we find those two, then go sight seeing around London? That way we can all be together and get some fresh air, see London and some fans too maybe.." I suggested to everyone. They all nodded back looking slightly dazed but they all seemed keen. "Anyway, I hear they have some new waxworks in Madame Tussauds..some boyband, it was on the news. We should go check it out!" I laughed.

Clothes:

http://www.polyvore.com/katies_morning_look/set?id=52708592